5

It has been a few months since Elizabeth Marshall came to Small Heath. In those few months she has grown close to the Shelby family. She is close with John and Arthur, but is not very close with Tommy. He doesn't let many people in, yet she is slowly breaking her way through his walls.

Ada Shelby, the only Shelby sister and Eliza are as close as sisters. Polly is like a mother figure to her after Eliza's mother died when she was only a child. Polly treats her as a daughter as Eliza reminds her of herself when she was young. And the youngest of the Shelby's, Finn calls her his other big sister.

She was there only five months when she got a call from her older brother, Peter. He and his wife, Lola, are coming to Small Heath Friday morning to have Eliza meet her nephew, Daniel, who was born two months prior.

Friday morning came and Eliza was waiting at the train station for her family. The train stopped, smoke flying everywhere through the station. She sees her brothers light blonde hair and her sister in law pushing a stroller. "Peter! Lola!" Elizabeth calls, waving frantically.

Peter spots his sister and they hurry over to each other. Peter scoops her up and swings her around. Lola smiles softly at the siblings antics. Once Peter sets his sister down, Elizabeth hurries over to Lola, excited to see the baby.

Eliza and Lola hug each other tight. Eliza sees Daniel and she can't help but grin. "Hi Baby boy." Eliza says softly, grinning at the sleeping baby.

"Come on, let's head to my flat. You can meet my friends at The Garrison once you are all settled." Elizabeth tells the couple. They walk out of the station, catching up on all they had missed while apart.

A few hours later, they are all settled in the flat and are on their way to The Garrison. They walk inside and are met by Harry who had just walked in. "Hey Harry." Eliza smiles at him.

John hears her voice and bounds over to her smiling, "Ello Lizzy!"

Eliza rolls her eyes at the younger man, "How many times must I tell you this John. It's Eliza or Elizabeth. Not Lizzy." John ignores her and offers for her to sit with them. Eliza agrees and her, Peter, and Lola who was pushing the stroller follow John to the back room where Tommy and Arthur are.

"Hey Arthur, Tommy!" John calls to his brothers as he opens the door for Eliza and her family. "We got visitor's!" The brothers walk out of the office. Arthur smirks and scoops Eliza up and swing her around, just like Peter did an hour before, making the girl laugh loudly.

Tommy shakes his head at them, he is used to it by now. Once Arthur let's the brunette down, Elizabeth introduces her brother and sister in law to the siblings. Baby Daniel starts fussing and Eliza picks him up, "Shh your okay. Auntie Eliza's got you." She says and smiles at the baby. Daniel calms down and makes a little baby laugh. Eliza giggles. Eliza didn't see Arthur stare at her. He fell for her from the start and seeing this makes him fall harder. John started to snicker and his brothers stare.

Peter notices him and smiles. He knows that look. Arthur loves his sister. Peter makes a mental note to talk to him about it later. Eliza turns to see Arthur looking at her. She blushes slightly and grins back.

Once she knows Daniel had calmed down she passes him to Lola. Tommy walks out and orders a bottle of whiskey for the group. Walking back in he smirks at his older brother and Elizabeth taking. They will get together soon. Tommy thinks and lights a cigarette once he sets the bottle on the table.

"So, what are we going to do about Billy Kimber?" John asks Tommy.

"I have a plan, but I'm not saying anything now." Tommy replies and John let's it go for now. Tommy sighs. He hopes all goes well tomorrow. And hopefully, no one will get hurt. But it's never that way when you run with the Peaky Blinders.