Chapter 3

I haven't added to this story in a while and decided to continue it due to @Jaykey12start 's enthusiasm. Enjoy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Todoroki's POV*

I woke up with the worst headache and stomachache ever. Not to mention the pain in my gums. I managed to recall my dream. Midoriya would never be that okay with me drinking from him. 'Stupid hunger dreams'.  My head pounded along with the knocking on the door.

"Todoroki-kun are you in there?" Midoriya. I kept silent, quietly hoping he would leave and never return. But I know he's not the type to give up so easily.

"Todoroki-kun I'm going to come in...." Now I had to speak up.

"M-Midoriya no."

"So you are in there.... what's wrong Todoroki-kun, why aren't you in class?" Well, a vampire and I am currently starving because my dick of a father won't send me any blood bags. Care to donate or will I have to use forc-- Shoto stop. 

"I... uh.. um.... I'm not feeling too good... I was going to ask someone to call in for me but I was sick and by time I was okay again, everyone had left...." Great. Lying through my teeth to the only person to ever care about me. Good going Shoto.

"Oh... well I hope you feel better soon. I'll go tell Aizawa-sensei. Bye Todoroki-kun!" He left. That was easier than I thought it would be.... Well now to go back to trying not to focus on th-

"Wait Midoriya." 'What am I doing....'

"Yeah Todoroki-kun? Need anything?" No, no, no stop! Shoto what are you doing?!

"Can.... can you come in? The door is unlocked~" The door handle turned and the door opened slowly, revealing the smol greenette and the wonderful scent of his blood.

'Damnit Shoto, what have you done'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its short af I know, I'm sorryyyyy- ya girl just got broken up with so- 

 I hope you enjoyed it though! Love you all!!!

Go follow my Instagram Angel_Cos_XoXo <333

~Abigail XoXo