Chapter 5

*Izuku Midoriya's POV*

I got back to the school and Aizawa-sensei was now outside with the rest of class 1-A. He was talking them through what we will be doing for training, I just spaced out as I didn't really know what was happening anyway and I was thinking about Todoroki. 'What could he be hiding?'

I mean he said he was ill but.... Why ask me to come in (in a really weird tone by the way- by weird I mean different) and then slam the door in my face? Plus, when stepping into the room I noticed it was really dark. It's so strange.....

"-riya.... Midoriya!" I was broken out of my thoughts by Aizawa-sensei.

"Uhh- y-yes?" 

"One, you were muttering again. Two, did you find where Todoroki is?" 'I was muttering? Oops-'

"Ah, yes he's in his room... he says he's ill and its really contagious so-" I trailed off. Aizawa-sensei hummed slightly.

"Okay, you probably don't know what we are doing today, but we are a person down after all... You were going to do one on one sparing.... But I think you should stay with Todoroki- To be ill like that seems dangerous for him to be alone, and it doesn't necessarily add up." He replied thoughtfully. I nodded 'My thoughts exactly'.

I headed off back to the dorms. I will find out what you're hiding Todoroki-kun!

*Shoto Todoroki's POV*

Midoriya. I almost.... hurt him. If I did that I couldn't live with myself. If I hurt anyone I couldn't live with it. 'I don't want to be like him' My mom was human, he used her for the blood until he accidentally turned her into a vampire. Then used her for strong vampire children, using the fact that he was a pureblood and she was turned by him. I don't know how the whole pureblood thing works exactly, but apparently if you're turned by a pureblood, you're not a pure blood but you have the pureblood genes- therefore able to make pureblood kids. So, I'm a pureblood-

Sigh

'I wouldn't mind drinking from Midoriya~ My fangs deep in his neck, I'd use venom so it doesn't hurt him~ His crimson red blood~'

I'm not even going to stop the thoughts now, though I could use the venom... 

Damn its been just about 20 minutes since he's left, I'm already in pain- almost crying on the floor, my gums aching. 'It hurts'. And just as a thought that, there was a knock at my door. My senses immediately increased and I could smell his blood. 'Damn it Midoriya'