Chapter 8

*Izuku Midoriya's POV*

Not much happened for the rest of the day, me and Shochan stayed in his room talking about the work he missed, and I got him to turn the lights on. Everyone came back from school and I was bombared with messages asking if Shochan and I were okay. I told them all that we were fine and there was no need to worry.

A few hours later and it was time for curfew so I left his dorm room with a smile and a reminder to let me know if he's hungry. He just sighed and agreed, then I left. I got back to my dorm and set my alarm on my phone- getting ready for bed. I decided to take a shower and I noticed the bite mark. Right I should cover that up-

I finished off and got into some pajamas, brushing my teeth before settling into bed.

*Shoto Todoroki's POV*

Midoriya left my dorm and my thoughts crowded my mind again. He wouldn't tell anyone, I don't have to worry about that. But how am I supposed to just ask for blood? I can't do that to him....

I sigh and stand up, getting ready for bed and turning my light off again. I looked in the mirror. At least my fangs have gone. Well- I guess I can at least attend UA again, though if I am right- Aizawa-sensei knows about the 'contagious illness' I have and even to him it didn't add up. I don't want to have to tell anyone else.

I get into bed, closing my eyes. I wont go to school just yet. My mind is whizzing with thought until I eventually drift into the dark abyss called sleep.

*Izuku Midoriya's POV*

I yawn, sitting up and getting out of bed. My alarm ringing in my eyes even though I have already turned it off.

Time for a new day!

I decide to text Shochan before I get ready.

Midoriya: Hey Todoroki-kun! Are you coming to school today?

I got a quick reply.

Todoroki: No, sorry Midoriya- Aizawa-sensei still thinks I have that illness.

Midoriya: Oh right yeah! You know what I'm going to ask next so-

Todoroki: I'm not hungry yet Midoriya, don't worry about it.

Midoriya: Fine, but I'm coming to the dorms for lunch so you eat then!

Todoroki: ...

Todoroki: Okay.

I smile, shutting off my phone and getting into my uniform, brushing my teeth and trying to sort out my hair. How do I cover up the bite...?

OwO anyone have any suggestions for Midoriya? 

((Totally don't have writers block so I'm asking for your help-))

XD Love you my marshmallows!

Go follow my Instagram-Angel_Cos_XoXo 

and

Go follow my Tiktok-Angel_Cos_XoXo

No Angel Is Perfect <3