The old Dustland....

Me:Dust!!!

Dust:WHAT!?

Me:My headphones are broken ;-;

Dust:THOSE WERE NEW ONES GOTH!

Me:I knoow ;~;

Dust:You've bought great disappointment in me Goth...

Me:Nooooo!

(Yeah, I role played as Goth ._.)

---------
(CF = Curly Fries)

CF:*reading "Kenny x Reader lemon*

Dust:*looks over CF's shoulder* What are you reading?

CF:Nnnnnothing...

Dust:I don't think you should be reading that...

Me:*reading Dust's diary*

Dust:Goth, don't read that-

Me:Nuuu! *Keeps reading it*

Dust:*snatches it and burns it*

Me:*secretly has a copy of it*

Dust:GOD DAMN IT GOTH-

--------------------
Error!Dust:TRUTH OR DARE DUST...

Dust:Dare :v

Error!Dust:I dare you to cuddle Goth >:)

Dust: . . .

Dust's mind:I WANT TO DIE.

Me:*doing nothing*

Dust:*internal screaming* Goth...

Me:Yee?

Dust:*cuddles*

Me:????

Mom (this is me and CF's made-up mom, we like to use her sometimes :v):*recording the whole thing*

Dust's mind:How the hell do people get use to this? This is so uncomfortable...

Error!Dust:*in the background laughing his non-existent ass off*

-------------
Dust:*kicks us outta of his house*

CF:*calls mom* Umm.. yeah, Grandpa kicked us out again, Mhm... Why? Because Goth refused getting of his leg -._-.

Me:*derp*

--------------------
Dust:*lonely, has no life, never got married, sad*

Also Dust:*adopts mom and keeps kicking her outta of the house like me and CF*

----------------
(When we arrived at Dust's house)

Me:DUST!! *Hugs him*

Dust:*hugs back*

Also Dust:*mouthing out "Help me" to CF*

CF:Bruh, that's your problem .-_.-

Dust: ;-;

--------------
Mom:Kids, why do you always get kicked out by your grandpa?

CF:Eating candy and using his wi-fi

Me:Clingy to him, hugging him way too much, never got off of him, ECT.

Mom:Jesus-

----------------
Mom:Alright, kids now be good to your grandpa alright? Also Goth don't cling onto him too much.. he hates contact

Me:Alright! :3

Mom:Byeee! *Leaves*

CF:*reading "Wattpad"*

Me:*hugs Dust's leg* hehehe >:3

Dust:*kicks us out again*

*Later*

Mom:YOU GUYS GOT KICKED OUT ALREADY!?

Both of us:Yes.

Mom:MAH GAWD-

#SHOETHETAPE

Okay, story time about this old Dustland, so my friend Curly Fries thought about making an AU called, "Dustland" I actually liked (loved) the idea so we discussed about it was gonna work. So there was this parasite who would destroy every Dusttale AUs world and would keep doing. So 2 people (me and CF) grabbed hairs of unicorn (Y'know that one episode of Gravity Falls where they have to get the unicorn's hairs and use it as the barrier? Yeah.) And spread it around one core... Core 6. Every Dust would escape their worlds only to find their world and cores destroyed and the only core safe is "Core 6" which is literally a fuckin' small island and the 2 people have to take other parts from different AUs to fit in a lot of insane killers. So.. yeah ._. (yeah I know your going to be like, "that's cringy.." but to me, I actually did enjoy the story ^_^)

Spoof Dustland: Goth and Curly Fries are Dust's grandchildren (THIS IS NOT CANON, PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY-) Our made-up mom wears a mask because she is Dust's adopted child, also our dad... We rarely used him but I remember a joke from CF saying, "He could be Kedamono, Just kidding! But I think he's someone who wears a mask too." So we don't know who the father is since we rarely used him. Also Goth and Curly Fries are endlessly keeps getting kicked out of Dust's house for the stupid things we do, Also, Outer!Dust and Error!Dust are Dust's brothers so we call them "uncles" :P (No, people don't roleplay with us, it's just me and CF all the time doing this stuff ._.) so... Yeah ._____.

See ya!