two!

Tobio thought what he did was cool.

Tanaka said that he was going to look cool if he did that, and he thought that maybe he did impressed Y/N. Hopefully.

Though he knew for sure that the horrible flu he's currently having is not at all cool.

He went to school with a sniffling red nose and a slight fever. He thought that maybe he shouldn't have lended Y/N his umbrella because he starts to think that this flu is truly killing him slowly.

As he entered the entrance of the school, somebody shouted his name, "Oi, Kageyama!"

He didn't need to turn around to know who it was and sure enough, Hinata appeared from his side and started rambling.

"So, did you do it?" Hinata asked curiously.

Ah, he's talking about the plan where Tobio "accidentally" bumps into Y/N who was about to plunge head first into the heavy rain and lend her his umbrella.

"What'd you think?" Tobio scowls and sniffs, emphasizing what he meant.

Hinata laughed loudly which made Tobio curse at him several times.

"That was a stupid idea. I should've known the obvious that this would hap-" Before he could finish his sentence, his eyes met those of Y/N's who was passing by.

Her eyebrows raised slightly in surprise before she smiles and waves at him. "Thanks for yesterday."

It all happened too fast. So Tobio, being the idiot that he was, just stared at her as they walked pass each other. In his defense, he was internally screaming so he wasn't sure how to control everything on the outside. To Y/N, Tobio must've looked like he was glaring at her.

Tobio didn't forget the frown on her face as they walked past each other.

I did it again. He thought to himself.

"Wow. I kinda feel sorry for you man." Hinata said as he rubs his own head. "And I thought I was bad around girls. Me! The Hinata."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Kageyama glared at Hinata.

Hinata smiled sheepishly and said something about joking but it all went inside and immediately outside of Tobio's head. He couldn't stop thinking about the face Y/N made. Here he thought that he was being cool just yesterday, and now he might've fucked up again. Everything other than volleyball is just so hard to understand.