three!

Y/N walks slowly through the empty halls of the school, careful to not make any unnecessary movements that would make the scrap on her knee throb. Soon enough, she arrived at the clinic and waste no time on getting inside.

It was so quiet that Y/N had to slowly close the door behind her, scared she would break the silence. One of the three beds were occupied with closed blinds surrounding it. The nurse was reading a magazine and looks up slightly through her thick glasses. "May I help you?"

"Uh, I scrapped my knee." She said quietly.

The nurse put down her magazine and started to rummage around the drawer of her desk. "Go sit down on one of the beds, I'll check it out."

Y/N mutters a thank you and sat down on the bed closest to the door because someone is using the middle one. Judging by the shoes on the floor beside the occupied bed, it's most definitely a guy.

She sat herself down with a wince caused by the gash on her bent knee and waited for the nurse to tend her. She was given a drop of some kind of disinfectant and as the brownish liquid came in contact with the cut, she hisses in pain.

"Oh my god." Y/N whispers. "That was painful."

The nurse ignored her comment and continued to cover the gash with a bandage. "Don't take the bandage off until you're home and make sure to take it off by then."

"O-okay."

"You can stay here for ten minutes if you want and then you can go back to class." The nurse said as she scribbled something on her clipboard she took from the small table beside the bed.

The nurse left her and closed the blinds around the bed, bringing along the clipboard.

Y/N slowly lie down on the bed, trying to not move her leg too much. She closed her eyes and tried to get a little rest but it was hard for some reason. She could hear hushed snores coming from the bed beside her, maybe that was the reason she couldn't sleep.

For the first few minutes she just stared at the ceiling and thumps her fingers against her stomach. Maybe she should had back to PE, but then again, she felt tired too. She couldn't even walk properly with the gash on her knee anyways.

Y/N heard the nurse shuffling in her seat and footsteps coming towards her direction. The blinds of the bed beside her was being opened by what Y/N could hear. Then the nurse quietly said, "It's already past thirty minutes now, you should had back to class Kageyama."

Oh. Kageyama's here?

Y/N sat down and listened, she could hear the boy yawning and the nurse prodding him to get up. Y/N quietly opened the blinds and peeked her head out. Kageyama is on the nurse's table writing something down. He bowed his head to the nurse and turned around, immediately locking eyes with Y/N. His nose are red

Kageyama's eyes widen and he stood frozen. "What are you doing here?"

Y/N noticed how his voice changed, it's muffled and his nose is redder. Y/N showed him the gash on her knee which made the boy furrow his eyebrows.

"Clumsy idiot." He said with his trademark scowl.

Y/N wondered what she ever did to make him act this way towards her. But then again, he is Kageyama. He's like that to everyone, right?

"Why are you here though." She asks.

"I-it's nothing." Kageyama looks away suddenly. After a beat of silence, he hurriedly went out without another word.

A puff of air escaped her nose as she thought of what just happened. Kageyama is such a weird guy. Well, he always looked unapproachable and throws remarks at her way whenever given the opportunity, so maybe it wasn't anything new.

Before she went back to class, the nurse said to write down her name, class, and reason of going to the clinic on the log book. As she was writing, she glanced up at the name above hers, Kageyama Tobio, class 1-3, fever.