four!

Y/N walked as fast as she could from the halls to the cafeteria in search of Kageyama. She had yakisoba on one hand and a meat bun on the other. To be honest, she felt bad because Kagayema got a fever which was most definitely caused by the fact that he was under all that rain the other day. Then again, she couldn't fathom why Kageyama would do it. The guy makes her blood boil at times, but she was quite taken aback by what he did the other day. 

She whips her head from right to left, trying to spot the black-haired boy when a loud voice called her out from behind, "Looking for someone?"

Y/N turns around to see Hinata looking at her expectantly, wide-eyed, and smiling. Hinata is one of her classmates that no one could dislike, he's a literal walking sunshine. Well, maybe except for Kageyama, but he's a mystery so it doesn't count. "Hi, Hinata. Have you seen Kageyama around?"

His expression turns puzzled before a sneaky grin crept upon his face, "Looking for Kageyama, eh?"

Y/N quirks an eyebrow at Hinata, "Um, yeah. I wanna say thanks for lending me his umbrella."

"That so?" Hinata's teasing grin never faded, "He should be here soon, just wait for a little bit."

"Oh, okay, sure." She smiles.

"Anyway, I gotta go now, I'll see you around!" Hinata waves as he walks away. 

Y/N only grins at him as she waves a little bit. She finds an empty table to sit as she waits for Kageyama. Eyeing the entrance to the cafeteria just so she doesn't miss him. She surprises herself for how devoted she is for a mere thank-you. She didn't have to do it, but yet here she is.

A few minutes passed and Kageyama bursted into the cafeteria in a hurry, earning a few glances from the other students. Y/N perked up and immediately approached him. 

"Kageyama!" She calls out.

Y/N could see his shoulder tensing up and eyebrows knitting together as she gets closer. "What do you want?"

"Jeez, I'm not here to pick a fight," Y/N sighs as she hands over the meat bun, "Here, it's for the other day. Thanks for the umbrella."

The boy squints at the meat bun before directing his gaze back at her. She tilts her head to the side, wondering if why he's not taking it, maybe he doesn't like meat buns?

"It's okay if you don't want-" Y/N didn't get to finish her sentence when the meat bun in her hands was snatched from her grasp. 

She blinks in surprise before chuckling, "You're welcome, volleyball freak."

"Where's my umbrella?" He mumbles, eyes not meeting hers.

"Huh? Oh! Shit, I forgot." Y/N mentally slaps herself in the face. How could she forget the most important part of this whole ordeal? The frickin umbrella! She was supposed to bring it back but instead she brought Kageyama a meat bun instead. Nice job. 

"Dumbass." He scoffs before walking away.

Jeez, it's not like I won't give it back. Honestly, what's his problem?

-

"She gave you a meat bun and you called her a dumbass?" Hinata shrieks, voice echoing within the walls of the gymnasium. "What's your problem dude?!"

Tsukishima, who had silently listened to the conversation chimes in, "That fits his characteristics if you ask me."

"Nobody asked you," Kageyama said through spite.

"You're a hopeless case, Kageyama." Hinata shakes his head, "It'll be a miracle if you get married someday-" Kageyama kneed Hinata's back at the comment, "Ow! That hurts!"

"Whatever." Kageyama goes to the clubroom to get ready to go home.

I messed up again. Why can't I just do this right?

-

Author's notes: I forgot my password omg :"DD I'm gonna try to update regularly!! thanks for being patient!!