4 | life after the revolution | north

here's a corona meme, because schools in my country (scotland) just got shut down and will be till august 😪
north's u-haul lesbian ass (because that woman is gay asf, quanticdream made a great game but their gaydar? appalling) is stupid fun to write, and that's literally my one reason for making this.

remember to keep up social distance, stay away from elderly relatives, wash your hands and don't excess-buy essentials because it's selfish as hell. enjoy!

may 26th, 2039
8:10 am
north's house

"CHLOE! IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP, MILA IS GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" North hollers up the stairs as she struggles to put the giggling little girl in her jacket.

"One second, North!" Chloe calls from some distant room in the house, calm and collected as ever despite the fact they're a full ten minutes behind schedule.

"Can I just stay at home? I don't wanna go to school," Mila whines. North seizes the oppurtunity and manages to zip up her little sunflower-yellow coat. "Mom and you are both androids, can't you just touch my hand and tell me all the stuff I learn at school?"

North chuckles. "It doesn't work like that, Lala. CHLOE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?"

"But that's what you do with Uncle Markus! And I see him do it with Uncle Si and Josh all the time!" Mila pouts, trying and failing to pull on her backpack. North smiles and does it for her.

"Uncle Markus is an android, remember? Humans can't interface- do the hand-touchy thing."

"I wanna be an android," Mila huffs. Laughing, North just ruffles her afro and smiles. She'll leave answering that kinda thing to her wife. She's meant to be the smart one, after all.

Speaking of her wife - Chloe comes rushing down the stairs, blonde hair pulled into a neat ponytail and somehow outdressing North even in just jeans and a thick, red woolen sweater. "I couldn't find my sock," she says by way of explanation, pressing a kiss to North's cheek and reaching down to hug Mila. "Aw, you look so cute in that jacket!"

North rolls her eyes, but a smile spreads across her face - she can't find it within herself to be annoyed at her perpetually tardy wife. "C'mon, we've gotta get out the door in the next thirty seconds if Mila wants to make it to school on time-"

"But I don't want to make it to school on time!" her daughter says. She tugs on the sleeve of North's jacket as Chloe pulls on her leather boots, and her face melts into the adorable puppy eyes. Fuck. The one thing North can't resist.

"Um, maybe we could-"

Sensing her wife's caving resolve, Chloe jumps in with a sweet smile and hauls Mila up into her arms.

"You know, we're running so late, we might have to piggyback you to school..." Chloe teases, pretending not to notice the way Mila's eyes light up and her squeal of excitement.

"I've changed my mind mom! Can we go to school now please?" Mila says, wriggling in Chloe's arms. Chloe just laughs and chucks the little girl to North, who throws her onto her shoulders in piggyback position. Mila's tiny trainers are digging into her side and her grip on North's neck is almost painful, but she doesn't mind.

"We might have to run," she warns the two, a stupid grin on her face.

"Hurry up then, we're going to be late!" Chloe laughs - and with that she throws open the front door and runs out, North sprinting after her with Mila shrieking excitedly on her shoulders.

Their life is hectic. Six year-olds are fucking insane, and Chloe isn't much better. Ra9 does she love them both though.
Her adorable adventerous daughter and her smart, beautiful, amazing wife.

Her family.