Chapter Twelve: Sick and Stalkers

*Ariana's POV*
I wake up alone, again. I mean, I used to wake up alone every morning back in Holmes chapel, but it's different now. I had no one really to wake up to there. School, more school and mum really that's about it. But now there's an entire family downstairs. I pull myself out of bed and stretch, my muscles protesting and joints popping. As I groggily walk down the stairs I rub the sleep from my eyes. Harry is sitting in the kitchen with a mug in front of him as well as his iPad. He has on a black shirt with white palms trees scattered across it as well as his skin tight black jeans. He turns around when I cough and smiles warmly at me, holding one of his arms to the side for me to stand beside him. His arm around my waist and mine around his shoulders, resting my head on top of his.

"Morning Ari, did you sleep well?" He asks me and I nod, I slept better knowing there's a lock on the window. Harry uses his other hand to lift his mug to his lips and takes a sip before going back to his game. I pull away from Harry and open the cupboards, grabbing a plate and setting it by the toaster before going to the fridge and getting out the bread and butter. I'm a pretty plain eater for toast, butter is about all I eat on toast. I hear footsteps clomping down the stairs and turn to see Niall bopping down the stairs, an easygoing, happy grin on his face.

"Good morning Ariana, Harry" Harry doesn't even look up and instead just waves Niall off who stops his chipper routine to flip Harry off before continuing happily. I chuckle at them and shake my head, going back to my toast.

"Good morning Niall, you're happy this morning" I comment, dragging a knife across the butter and smearing it across my toast, watching as it melts into the crispy bread and leaves a mouthwatering aroma. I repeat the process with both slices of toast before turning around. Niall shrugs at my comment and opens the fridge singing a line from a song I haven't heard before. Something about an illusion....

"He's always this happy, it's terrible" Louis comments as he walks into the kitchen, more so limps actually, he's in plaid pyjama pants and shirtless. I look away from him with heated cheeks, again. Harry whips around when he hears Louis's voice and I see him grinning happily as the two embrace quickly, Louis stealing one of my pieces of toast on his way. I protest and give him a glare that he shrugs off

"You are a terrible person! I happen to like cheery Niall, and give me back my toast!" I exclaim, Louis shrugs and takes a bite of my toast. Niall laughs and thanks me, giving me a quick side hug. I smile at him and watch as Harry shakes his head at his best friends. Niall passes me another piece of bread which I take happily and pop into the toaster. giving Louis a pointed look.

"S'my toast now lovey, besides, his chipper act can be a bit bloody annoying" Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Harry rolls his eyes at Louis and stands to put his now empty mug in the sink, and steal my new piece of toast, right from the toaster! I swat him with my hand

"Ow! Hey! No hitting!" He exclaims, jumping and holding his hands up in surrender, but eating my toast dry. For gods sake!! I glare half heartedly at my brother and take a bite of the one piece of toast I have, putting another one in the toaster and turning to watch Niall as he smears multiple ingredients on sandwich bread before tossing on meats and vegetables.

"Lou you can be a bit bloody offensive in the morning, hey is that for me Nialler?" Zayn's voice enters the kitchen. I turn to see him in baggy grey sweats and an old 'Ramones' tee shirt he goes to pick up Niall's sandwich and I see Niall give him a glare, but he kind of looks like a child pouting, Zayn laughs and pulls his hand away, going for the fridge to get out his own ingredients.

"Where the hell is Liam? He usually beats all of us in the morning?" Louis changes the subject and looks back at 'his' piece of toast. Actually, where is Liam? He always beats even Harry and I up. I hope he's ok. Just 'cuz he makes me nervous doesn't mean I wish him any harm.