prologue

Follow me on Instagram for regular updates : @author_sam_shelly

-----------------------------------------------------------

Important Update: Hi guys! hope you all are doing well. So I want to start off by saying thank you for selecting my book and supporting my work! Secondly, "White as Snow" was my first book that I ever wrote with a lot of mistakes and errors. It has been updated completely and rewritten now that I have even better skills in narrating my story. You are going to find the complete, edited version without any mistakes and even extended plot on Amazon Kindle in ebook format. I can't believe the love and support you all have given me has now made me confident enough to Publish my work on Amazon Kindle. . The link is provided here ( https://amzn.to/3XqqOvP ) as well as in my Bio.

Or You can also get it on Goodnovel now!! Here is the link:

https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000556412/Werewolf/White-As-Snow?shareuser=56870705&ch=apps. Or simply type the book name in the search bar and you will find it under my name Sam Shelly

You can also get the book on dreame, Alpha novel, moboreader, myfavreads and istory.

Please see if you find my book anywhere else except in the links that I've provided, know that it is plagiarized so please report it and let me know! If I decide to publish my work anywhere else, I'll be sure to update it here and let you all know. I actually never thought of publishing my book on Amazon at first but seeing that it can be a source of my income and now that I'm really in need of that, I decided to share my work on that platform and Goodnovel. Please please keep supporting me! Here you are going to find only the initial chapters of the book. the full version you can now purchase on Amazon Kindle or read it on Goodnovel app! Hope you enjoy the Journey Of Aurora and Alexander! have a great day!

I promise you won't regret it !!

Enjoy

.............................

In the darkness of night, where the moon shone as bright as it could, ran the White Wolf into the deep forest. Others had heard about her, but none had seen her. It was as if she was non-existent and just a part of a tale. They had heard about her beauty and that she had a gift. A gift so unreal that no one could believe.
Many searched for her, many tried to hunt her down but it all went in vain. Because she was only to appear when someone really needed her. But they continued the search, only to end up giving in and declaring that she is not real, but just a part of some tale. Little did they know, she was watching them with amusement dancing in her eyes, in the dark of the night casually hidden, where the mountains met the sky.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey !! I hope you liked the prologue and it was good enough to capture all of your attention. I pray you all stay with this story till the very end of it !