Episode 1 - "Birthday Girl"

Twdg is owned by TellTale Games.
Plot by EdgyMeow. (me)

"Come on, babe! Wake up!" Violet says excitedly, shaking Clementine awake.

"Okay, okay, Vi. I get it, I'm up!" Clem said, sitting up and laughing.

"Are you ready?" Violet asks again, smiling widely.

"Um. For...?" Clem asks in confusion, her eyebrow raised, but a smile spread across her lips.

"Oh my god, Clem! It's your birthday! How could you forget?" Violet asked while laughing.

"Oh. Thought you forgot." Clem said, teasing Violet.

"Yeah, as if. I'd be a horrible girlfriend in that case." Violet said back, laughing as well. Violet stopped and looked down, arms crossed and leaning up against the bunk bed.

"Minnie always forgot my birthday. Said she was sorry, but I don't think she meant it." Violet told Clem, half turning her head to look at Clem.

"No offense, babe, but Minerva was a bitch." Clem said rubbing Violets back. Violet turned her head around to face Clem, smirk plastered on her face.

"What would I do without you?" Violet asked Clem with a soft, soothing voice.

"Don't know." Clem said with a small smile and laugh. Violet got on top of Clem and kissed her.

"I love you." Violet told Clem.

"Back at ya you dork." Clem laughed. Suddenly, one of the beds creaked.

"Ugh.. What's all the noise?" AJ asked, sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes.

"Oh - uh, shit. Forgot you were here AJ. Sorry little man." Violet said, quickly getting off of Clementine. AJ only raised an eyebrow.

"What were you guys.. Uh, doing?" AJ asked in confusion.

"Love, stuff, AJ." Clem told him with a smile.

"Oh. Like kissing? You do that to Violet right? Cause you love her?" AJ asked, sitting up in bed.

"Just like that AJ." Clem told him with a smile.

"So AJ, Ready for the party?" Violet asked with a smile. She made her way over to AJ and leaned down to his ear. She whispered something, stood up straight, smiled and crossed her arms.

"Happy birthday, Clementine!" AJ said with a big smile, running over to her and throwing his arms around her. Clem smiled up at Violet and looked back down at AJ.

"Thanks buddy. Now what do you say you go play while me and Violet talk?" Clem told AJ.

"Sure thing Clem, but first, can I uh, tell you something secret?" AJ asks. Clem nods with a smile. Violet politely backs away as to not hear.

"I know you love Violet, but that's okay. I want you to be happy, and you are happy with Violet. Besides I have all day with you, but right now, I wanna hang out with Tenn. Okay?" AJ whispered with a smile.

"Thanks, AJ.. That means a lot." Clem said, smiling.

"Anytime! Okay, see you guys!" AJ yelled while running out.

"Tenn! Lets play!" AJ's voice echoed from the hallways. Violet laughed and sat on the bed.

"Clem? Do you... Do you think that the walkers will ever... Go away? I want things to be how they used to. I-I can't marry you if things are this way." Violet said nervously.

"I don't know for sure, Vi. None of us do. I remember back when this all started. Everyone thought it'd be over in a few weeks. Boy, were they wrong." Clem told Vi, trying to make her feel better. Violet let out a small, half smile.