New faces, new places

"안녕하세요, 우수한 예술가 (Good morning, Sunbae-nims). Did you sleep well?" "TXT, our little brothers! You look good, Jimin beamed around his coffee straw, bowing to Bang-pd, and Seijin-hyung.

"Good morning, everyone! The six sleepy boys said, dropping bags on the floor in organized confusion, while Suga bounced a grumpy Namjoon.

"Be quiet, he's upset because I woke him up,' Suga says authoritatively, glaring when Jimin knocks a stack of big Namjoon's books over.

"Who wants- actually, you'll play rock paper scissors to decide. Yah, get started already! Suga ignores Bang-pd and Sejin's raised eyebrows as the he watches the others play. TXT's maknae wins, much to the pretend anger of his hyungs, as he sits criss-crossed on the floor holding the baby.

"So, what do you want to do today, Seokjin asks, phone's notepad open, ready to write down whatever is said. "The aquarium, Taehyung mumbles, mouth squished to the mirror fogging it so he could draw aliens.

"Just take me wherever they have chocolates, Beomgyu says, while Soobin and Hueningkai are singing something to Joonie.

"We should go see the whales, Jungkook says while taking aesthetic pictures of everyone in the room. "We'd need to bring t-shirts and swimming pants to swim with the dolphins." "Where should we eat? There's a new ramen place I've been dying to try." "Rameyeon is fine, hyung-nim."

•••• Suga starts filming a Vlive as soon as they got past the ticket booths, purposely leaving Namjoon out of ARMYs view as they hadn't been able to discuss his little space with him.

When someone asks about him, the Appa of BTS calmly lies about him sleeping in because of a long meeting with some higher-ups the previous night. It works, as the comments turn to wishing Namjoon a wonderful slumber party.

"Kim Taehyung! Get back here right now! Sorry, ARMY, Tae is going wild again." Jin sighed dramatically, pressing one hand to his heart while flopping the other across his forehead.

"Why, babies!? You're hurting mummy! Please behave. I'll get you ice cream, and cake." Jin sighs softly, sipping on his water spout in a attempt to fend off a possible headache.

"We'll behave, Umma. ARMYs, please vote Jin Umma for 1 best mom. Thank you!" The maknae line explain, striking silly poses. Goodbye for now, ARMY! Bangtan & ARMY forever!" The boys cheer before Yoongi turns off the camera and hands it to Kookie.

"Guys, Joonie is going to wake up soon. I'll go change him do he'll wake up warm and clean,' Yoongi stops next to the bathroom. "I'll help you, Appa." Tae bounces into the bathroom being Suga, diaper bag on his shoulder. The two make quick work of the carrier's buckles, and Yoongi gently begins to change his tiny little donesaeng's diaper.

Joonie fusses he is placed back into the carrier. "Are you hungry, donesaengie? Tae hyung will make you a bottle, ok?" Taehyung coos, grabbing a baby bottle and some water and pouring it in, before shaking it. Joonie cries grow louder when he notices that Tae has sipped some of his milk.

To make his point clearer, the little begins punching the older boy with his tiny fists. Taehyung giggles and gently slides the nipple into the baby's mouth. They step outside to catch-up with the the rest of the boys, who are laughing at TXT's attempts at imitating the birds.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Hobi hyung, sleep with Jimin hyung. You didn't sleep well last night, since Joonie was fussy." "Wah, Taehyungie~, you're so wonderful!" Hoseok whisper squealed, hugging Tae~Tae tightly.

"You know where everything is. If nothing calms him, take him to Umma to get milk. Ok? Good night, Tae, Joonie. I love you my donesaengs. Sleep well." " Sleep well, Hobi hyung,' Tae beamed, and the two boys hugged quickly before Hoseok quietly left.

Laying down and covering up, Taehyung wrapped a arm around a pillow while he let a sleeping Namjoon latch a tiny around his finger. They'll be fine, Taehyung smiles sleepily, closing his eyes and falling asleep. Maybe it's for the best he doesn't know what will soon happen.

"If you can't run, walk. Together we won't die."