Got the devil for our manager😈👿 *EDITED*

A/N
Our resident evil villian makes a appearance, so be warned. Also, before you read there is a "Minnie" mentioned by Bang PD is Kim Min Yui, his boyfriend since just before BTS debut. With that said, Enjoy, vote, and comment! Anneyo~! Bye~!

"Boys, I want you to meet your new manager, Park Seok Jyoun. He is Sejin's assistant. He'll help you if Sejin is not available." Bang Shi Hyuk said as he stood next to the boys, who bowed.

"Seok Jyoun, this is Suga, J-Hope, and Namjoon. They are our rappers for BTS. This is Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, our vocal and dance line. J-Hope is also the leader of the dance line."

"I'll be here for two months more to teach Seok Jyoun the routine, etc, then I'll be taking a two month vacation. I'll be back before promotions though, so don't worry, boys." Sejin soothed, as the boys pouted sadly. He knew they would miss him. And he would too, despite his whining.

"Now that I've introduced you, Seok Jyoun, you need to begin learning the daily routines and how to manage the boys' schedules, as well as personal needs, such as medicines, etc. Sejin is going over everything with you in his office. Boys, you have the rest of the day off. Also, Minnie wants you boys over for dinner. He's been working really hard to plan everything. He'll be furious if you don't show up."

"We'll be there, hal-abeoji, don't worry. See you tomorrow, hyungs!" The seven boys chorused before bouncing out to the car. "Hurry up and get in, babies! I'll drive! Kookie, make sure Joonie is buckled in," Jin yelled over the sound of loud chattering from the maknaes, as he drove off.

••••••••••••••••••••

At home, Seok Jyoun booted up his computer, a frown erasing his minimal handsomeness from his face. Opening the PDF file Sejin had sent him, he began to scan it carefully. Which member should he choose? Jin and Yoongi were eliminated immediately, as well as the maknae line.

He thought again, about Yoongi, but knew attacking him would end in painful death (he had seen what happened to the Korean-Americian B-free). J-Hope was a option, but it made no sense to avoid Jimin and choose J-Hope when the two were equally as dangerous.

He decided to investigate RM, AKA, Kim Namjoon. "Hmmm.... He seems perfect," Seok Jyoun cackled after several minutes reading and re-reading Namjoon's chapter of the file. "He's sensitive, peaceable, quiet, shy, and physically and mentally stupid in all ways!"

Seok Jyoun laughed, rapidly typing his evil plans into a new locked section. Once he was finished he sat back, and read through his plan.

His lips curled into a evil smile, diabolic laughter pouring from his filthy mouth, as he threw his head back and his arms toward the ceiling in anticipated triumph.

"Just wait, Kim Namjoon, BTS. I'll have my way with you no matter what!"