Character Info.

Full Name: (Y/N) Sakurada (L/N)

Age: 16-17 (season 1), 18-19 (season 2), 20(season 3), 21-22 (season 4)

Height: 5'4

Appearance: (h/l) (h/c) hair, a very well-built body, (e/c) eyes, and she also has tattoo-looking birth marks, one on her upper arm, one on her leg, and the last on her rib cage. 

Personality: (Y/N) is a very kind girl who often puts other people before her own needs. She is very knowledgeable in music, but doesn't like to brag about it. Since her parents are so famous, she keeps a secret on who they are because she doesn't want people thinking she had strings pulled for her. She's very shy when it comes to her talent, but when she gets in the zone, she comes alive. Unfortunately, due to a memory she never wants to talk about, she can be prone to having panic attacks, but she keeps it a secret. While she is a very kind and loving person, she has her moments where she's very sassy, but in a funny way. Her wish is to make beautiful music to make people smile.

Backstory: (Y/N) grew up in a very happy household as the only child. She has very loving parents, but she forgets how famous they are. She was taught how to play instruments from the time she was very young, and has developed a natural talent for picking something up and playing it. Because her father was such a famous idol, and because he taught at Saotome, she knows Ringo and Hyuga very well. They act more like brothers to her than anything. She met Haruka when she was 6, since their mothers knew each other. While Haruka and her were both very shy, (Y/N) quickly got Haruka to open up, and they began fast friends and have been close ever since. She's also met both Ren and Masato because her father would bring her to the parties that they attended when she was younger. The three of them would play until their heart's content, but sadly, (Y/N) doesn't remember them at first.

Likes: music, dancing, her family, her friends, animals, to make people happy, being funny.

Dislikes: haunted houses, fighting, fake people, liars, horror movies.

Talents: *She can play any instrument, but she loves the piano, guitar, and violin especially. She loves to sing and write music for herself in her free time and is very good with coming up with fitting songs for people.

*She loves dancing and can do all different types of styles of dancing. She especially loves ballet and hip hop dancing.

Fun Facts:*She loves animals and has many pets of her own, which is why she loves Kuppuru so much.

*Since her cousins are apart of B-project and Killer King, she often goes down to visit Killer King, which is why both Akane and Miroku know her so well.