"Koizakura"

Third POV

The morning had been quite lovely, the sky was a beautiful shade of blue, the birds were chirping, and a certain traditional idol had met with his (h/c) haired composer in the hallway to give her some very exciting news.

"The truth is, I'll be auditioning for a play," Hijirikawa informed (Y/N).

The female idol could feel herself filling up with excitement. Ever since Syo had gotten his role on the 'Prince of Fighting', the other members of STARISH had begun receiving more and more offers at quite an impressive pace.

"Really?" The excited girl asked with her hands clapped together.

"Yes. I'm thinking of singing the song you gave me. Would that be alright?" He asked her with closed eyes.

Truth be told, Hijirikawa had been having a hard time trying to find the perfect time to sing the song that she had given him. So, why not share her beautiful music with the world by singing it in the play.

While she was taken back for a second by the question, (Y/N) soon replaced her surprise with a bright smile.

"Of course. I'd be honored if you did. Good luck on your audition. I know you'll nail it," she encouraged.

"Thanks."

When Hijirikawa opened his navy blue eyes, his childhood friend could see the determination in his expression. He had this audition, and she knew it. As to how this all started, well, it started out when the traditional idol being summoned to their president's office that morning.

Flashback

He didn't know the reason, or rather, he knew not to question anymore. Despite all that, Hijirikawa entered Saotome's office where he was immediately handed a script named, 'Singing Swordsman of Justice'.

"A historical musical?"

"Mr. Hijirikawa, they offered you this audition because they want you!" Saotome announced as he turned around in his chair, crossing one leg over the other dramatically in the process.

"They said they like you when they saw you at your concert," Ringo added on with his own bright smile.

While this was certainly a chance worth taking, this would be the first time that Hijirikawa would be doing serious acting. Sure, he was used to being on the stage, but to act like another person, that would be something different.

"Me?" Hijirikawa asked again with slight uncertainty.

But before he could ask any more questions, Ringo had gotten close to the traditional idol's face, stars dancing in his eyes.

"It's amazing, Masa! This super-hot stage created quite a stir up in the theater community," the pink haired former teacher gushed as he placed his hands on his face.

The President too, thought that this would be perfect for Hijirikawa. He had the attitude and traditional output of a play like this. Plus, it would help the group as a whole take one step closer towards their goal.

"This is a big chance to make your own name more widely known, Mr. Hijirikawa! Sign on with them and use it as a step towards winning the Uta Pri Award!"

Flashback End

He remembered the words of his president. Hijirikawa had to take this opportunity, but, this was completely new territory for him. Sitting on the ground in a white yukata, the navy blue haired boy stared at the piece of parchment in front of him.