"The Heart of a Lost Child"

First POV

After waiting a little longer for Tokiya to get back, I finally succumbed to the drowsiness that was coming over me. My body just needed to rest from all of the stuff that had happened today. I let my eyelids flutter shut, and as soon as I did that, I was out.

Dream

I opened my eyes, and it seemed like I was floating in the ocean, but everything was shining under a purple light. I was looking around, and I caught sight of Tokiya. I tried to call out to him, but my voice made no sound. Before I could even comprehend what was going on, I saw his silhouette begin to fade away. And that was when I began to fall deeper into the ocean.

'Tokiya.... Tokiya.. Tokiya!'

Dream End

I gasped as my eyes shot open. I sat up in my bed, putting my hand on my forehead and sighing, relieved that it was just a dream. I looked around the room, seeing that Otoya was still fast asleep, but Tokiya's bed was still empty. I wonder where he was when he called me earlier. I laid back down, and tried to go back to sleep. But I ended up just resting my eyes and not really going back to sleep.

Timeskip

A couple hours later, and I heard our alarms go off, so that meant it was time for us to get ready for the day. I told Otoya he could use the bathroom first, and as he was doing that, I decided to turn on the TV, just to kind of see what the weather would be like today. After Otoya got out of the bathroom, I was about to head in there when I heard a familiar name coming from the TV.

"And in today's entertainment news, superstar idol Hayato retires."

I turned towards the TV as Otoya did the same. How did this already get out to the media?

"Well, it's not so much retiring as apparently he's become a student as Saotome Academy. The story is in the weekly magazines that just came out today," the male anchor began to explain.

Otoya and I kept our attention on the TV as he sat down, while I took a drink of some coffee that I had with me.

"According to the articles, it seems a change of talent agencies is involved here. As we know, Saotome Academy is a vocational school affiliated with a talent agency. In other words, he's switching over to Saotome Agency. Actually, I don't think there's any chance he's retiring," the male anchor finished reporting.

I was speechless. Sure, I was happy that his agency was understanding in order to let him perform with us, but now, everyone knew of his secret. And I didn't know how they were going to react to that. Otoya turned around towards me with a concerned and betrayed look on his face.

"They were talking about Tokiya, weren't they," he realized.

My eyes widened a little bit. That was when the guilt of not telling everyone about his secret, began to hit me like a freight train. I couldn't say anything.

"(Y/N), you okay?" Otoya asked as I saw him stand up.

Guess he was being a little cautious because of what happened last night. I nodded, but kept silent, playing with my necklace out of nervousness. Now that this whole thing was out, I was scared about the reactions of the others in the group. Before anything else was said, I made my way into the bathroom to get ready for this very long day.

Third POV

Because of the news of Ichinose being Hayato getting out, the media wanted to know more and more about what was going on. But that wasn't the only issue. Shining had not expected the news to get out so soon, and the teachers were concerned as well.