Chapter thirteen

Jabu's POV

*phone buzzes.
Puse. It's a video. I click play and I immediately regret it. I get up and search for Lebo. "And you guys wonder why i call her a whore," I heard Lebo say. Anger filled me. I storm into the dorm saying, "the only whore here is you." Maya was half-naked. Her tits were stunning. I looked at her nude body for some time before making eye contact. The marks all over her saddened me. She used to be mine...

"Why the fuck would you try to seduce Puse?" I ask angrily. Before she could say anything, i pulled my phone out and played the video. They all looked shocked. "Everything was going great. I was happy, Lebo. I was beyond happy. And then you came back. You started telling me that you love me and that you wanna stay committed to me, but what do you do? You try seducing my half brother," i say.

Lebo started crying and she kept apologizing. She was making me so angry. She made me humiliate Maya. "You're the one that was fucking Maya. You said that no one has ever made you feel as good as she did. And it hurt me. It hurt me so much," she sobbed. "You know what? I don't care about what you do with that video. I don't want to be with you. I want nothing to do with you. Stay the fuck away from me,' i say and leave the dorm. I was so annoyed.

Maya ran down the corridor screaming my name. She finally caught up to me and pushed me against the wall. Her breathing was uneven. She finally caught her breathe and asked, "are you okay?" "Maya, leave me alone," i hear myself say as i push her away. She steps in front of me and kisses me. I resist for some time before giving in. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. I pin her against the wall and i press myself against her.

"Your dorm," she whispers into my mouth. The walk to my dorm was rushed and i kept her hand in mine all the way as i lead the way. We arrive and she locks the door. She pushes me against the door before kissing me with hunger. She gets onto her knees and i become excited. Maya gives such amazing head. She licks me from the bottom to the top before taking all of me in. I grip her hair and she sucks me harder. I release in her and she swallows me.

"Shit, that was perfect," I moaned. I swear this girl is gonna drive me insane. She gets up to fix herself. She reaches to take my hoodie off and i say, "keep it. It looks really good on you." She flushes.

She pulls her phone out and the time reads 11:11. "Make a wish," she smiles looking up to me. "I wish you and i can fix things because i love you," i say with sadness clear in my voice. "I have to go. I need to meet Mpumi in the cafe," she says. "Bye, Jabu. I'll text you," she adds. "No," i say. "Visit me later," i plead. "I'll try," she tells me. She gives me one more kiss and leaves.

I felt so lonely. I needed someone to hold me. Someone to cheer me up. I know that someone can't be Maya right now. I pull my phone out and before i knew it, i was calling Brooklyn. In a matter of minutes she was in my dorm. I lay on the bed and she climbs on top of me. "So where's your girl, Maya?" she asks. "I called you to fuck. Nothing more, nothing less," i say and kiss her. She rocks her hips and i get hard. Brooklyn is on the pill so i can feel her for real. We begin to undress and she takes me in. My hands are clasped behind my head as I watched her ride me. Her boobs kept bouncing and her pussy was becoming more moist as she went.

She presses her hands on my chest and rides the fucking life out of me. I release followed by her. She tries to kiss me but i push her away. She gets off of me and gets dressed. "What's the video you and Lebo were talking about?" she asked me. "I don't wanna talk about it. What we have is strictly sex. You ask nothing about my life and i ask nothing about yours," i say walking her to the door. Before she could speak, i opened the door and motioned for her to exit. "I'm just trying to be a friend to you," she says. I shut the door and lay on my bed.

Fuck, that didn't help. The only person i need is Maya.

*

I was gathering the strength to go into the class. I saw Maya and Mpumi hugging and it kinda pissed me off. So she's fucking girls now? Wow. "I'm here," she tells me. "Who said i was waiting for you?" I ask. I don't know why i said that. "Oh... i uhm... i just figured that you were waiting for me, because you usually do," she stutters obviously sad. "Things change, Maya. And I don't think that we should continue spending time together. You've caused so much trouble for me. I don't want us anymore," i say looking away from her. When I finally looked her direction, her frame was getting smaller and smaller before disappearing behind the corner. What the fuck did i just do?

———————————————-

Hey guys, I'm gonna try my best to publish at least one chapter everyday.