Chapter fifteen

Ora's POV

I hand her my hoodie. She looked really small in it and i smiled. I was wearing black jeans and the same hoodie as her. We actually looked really cute.

"Ready?" I ask her. She nods and i take her hand. We walk to my car hand in hand. The idiots on campus gave us a few nasty looks, but it's okay.

In the car i played the COLOURS 2 EP by PARTYNEXTDOOR. This EP makes me feel very happy. She was looking outside most of the time.

I put my hand on her thigh smiling. She looks so troubled. I just wanna make her happy. "Ora, please tell me where were going," she pleads. "No, Maya," i say. She pretends to be angry by pouting and folding her arms. She's so cute and funny, I couldn't help but laugh. I don't understand why Jabu wouldn't want her. "I swear you're the cutest person I've ever met," i say. She laughs. She laughs for the first time. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

I adjust my seat further down. She's been looking at me for a very long time now. I wonder what she's thinking about. Her hands move to my jeans and my eyes shoot up to her. "What are you doing?" I ask knowing exactly what she wants to do to me. She tied her hair up and I smirked. "Maya, I'm driving," i say. "I don't care," she replies.

She unbuttons my jeans and pops my semi hard dick out. She spits on it and massages it. My dick hardens. I tighten my grip on the steering wheel and moan. I remove my left hand to give her enough room to suck me. Minutes later of pleasure, i shoot down her throat. Great. Now i wanna sleep.

"I'll drive on our way back," she says. What did she just say? "Wait. You can drive?" I ask. "Yeah, my license is even in my purse. I took it while we were getting ready," she says. "You're the whole package," i smile. Damn. This girl is perfect.

The drive was 20 minutes long. We got to know each other and I realized what a clown she is. She has a an older sister who is 24. Her name is Noma. She grew up with her mom and her sister. She showed me all the scars she got from falling or from getting burnt by something. She's so adorable.

*

She looked so excited when she saw where we were. When we got out of the car, she pulled me in for a very tight hug and led the way with excitement. "Hey, can i have two extra large cups please," i ask. The lady hands me the cups she says, "your girlfriend looks very excited." She looks at me smiling and i smile back. My girlfriend? Should i correct her? Without thinking i reply, "she is."

She looked at the different ice-cream flavors clearly confused. "Feel free to choose more than one flavor," i tell her. "Did you see the toppings?" I ask. She looks at me and i point to the right. She was there in less than a second jumping up and down like a child. "Hey hey hey. You're not wearing anything under that hoodie," i say. I wish i had noticed this a long time ago. I was gonna do so many things to her.

She poured crushed Oreos into her cup, then vanilla ice-cream, then more Oreos and so on. She ended up with five thin layers of Oreos and four thick layers if vanilla ice-cream. I just had caramel ice-cream with chocolate sauce. Maya said that it was too sweet.

"Ora, thank you. Thank you so much. I can't remember the last time I felt so happy," she says and her eyes begin to tear up. "Don't cry, Maya. I'll always be here for you. Always," i reassure her. She takes a spoonful of her dessert and moans. Shit. My dick hardens and i shift in my seat.

*

I'm actually glad that she can drive because I was very tired. I passed out at some point, but i heard her laugh. "Ora, wake up," she says. "Mmmmmmmhhhm," i mumble. She touches my dick and i flinch. She slowly strokes me and i wake up. "You're so tiring," i say.

We walk to her dorm and Lesedi wasn't there. We sat on her bed and watched a movie of Netflix. She fell asleep so i figured that I should leave. "Don't leave," she says as i walk to the door. I walk back to the bed and take my shoes off. I climb in next to her and hug her from behind. I'm gonna fall. And what if she doesn't catch me?

——————————————————

The next few chapters are going to be very dramatic with a few punches. Do you guys think that Maya and Lebo are gonna fight? Well, you could be wrong.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
I love you.