Chapter twenty-eight

Author's note: Guysssssssssss, we just hit 1K reads!! I know it isn't that many reads but hey, it's my first thousand🥺❤️. I love you!
Now, on with the book.

——————————————-

Jabu and I sang along to almost all of the songs that were playing. It took us about 3 hours to get to Klerksdorp. Oh I missed driving to Kimberley.

"Where do you guys wanna eat?" Lea asks us as we climb out of our cars. "I just want food," Fortune cries. I'm also really hungry.

"I want Spur," Lesego says. "I want Steers," Mpumi says back. "But I want McDonald's," Gundo cries. "No no no. We should get Nandos," Lea responds. Everyone starts to argue for the second time today. Wow.

"What do you wanna eat?" I whisper to Jabu. "You," he responds. I look at him and he smirks. I take his hand and we head to the car.

"Where are you going?" Amo asks causing everyone to look at us. "We're going to buy food!" I scream back.

"Drive," I say as we get closer. I throw the keys to him and sit in the passenger seat. "Take your undies off," he demands as soon as he starts driving. Shit. That was so sexy.

I take my thong off and his left hand rubs my thigh. "Lean the seat back," he commands. I press the button and push the seat back.

His hand rubs against my bud and my moans fill the car. His fingers push into me and my eyes roll back.

"There's a lodge not far from here," I moan. He stops and looks at me. "Directions," he demands. Fuck, this boy is sexy.

I direct him and we head to the lodge. "Hey," I say to the lady behind the front desk. "How may I help you?" she asks. "Uhm... we need to spend some time here. Just an hour or two," I say. "R845 per day, she replies.

The time read 16:34. I head outside and I call Lea to convince her to convince everyone else to spend the night here and it was a success. This means that tomorrow we should leave at least around 10:00 so that we can arrive before 14:00.

"Everyone is sleeping here. Let's wait for them before we choose a room," I say to Jabu. "I'm hard," he replies. I look around and see a loo sign. Perfect. "Follow me," I say.

He walks behind me and slaps my ass. We walk into the disability bathroom and I lock the door. I press my lips against his and pull his dick out.

He turns me around and pushes me against the sink. He arches my back and slips into me. He was bigger. Or maybe I was just smaller.

"Don't be too loud," he whispers. "Yea- yeah. Sure," I reply. He starts of slow before pushing deep into me. "Fuuucccckkkk," I moan.

He was do deep into me in every thrust, he didn't pull out in time. "Shit," he said as soon as he came. "What?" I ask. "I busted in you," he says looking at me with worried eyes.

"Calm down. I'm on the pill," I reply. "Since when?" he asks concerned. "About a week or two ago," I say.

His phone rings. Puse. "Wassup?" he says after answering the call. "Where the fuck are you? We can see the fucking car. But we can't see you!" Puse yells through the phone. "We're coming," Jabu replies.

I wipe and fix myself before we head to everyone else.

"They were fucking," Lethu smiles. Is it that obvious? "Can we choose our rooms already? I'm fucking hungry," Lebo says. I still don't get why she's here. For the first and last time, I agree with her.

We book our rooms and we paired up in two's except for Puse and Lethu. They didn't want to sleep together. Well, it was Lebo and Ora, Brooklyn and Leago, Jabu and I, Tlotliso and Bonolo, Gundo and Amo, Lesedi and Mpumi, Fortune and Lesego, and Puse and Lethu in their separate rooms.

After setting in our rooms, we meet at the dining area. "Where too tonight?" Puse asks. "We could always just by booze and chill by the pool," Ora says. Well, he's not wrong.

"I think we should actually do that," Lea says excited. "Okay then. Girls, take my car and go buy booze. We're gonna go buy food now. We'll buy booze at the next stop," Tlotliso tells us. "Yeah, I'm staying," Lebo says. Yay. "Me too," Ora, Lethu and Puse say simultaneously.

"I've never driven such a big car. Maya has," Lea says. "Great. I'm trusting you with my car," Tlotliso says and hands me his keys.

I sit in the drivers seat and adjust it. Gundo slips in next to me followed by Bonolo. I'm glad their friendship is okay.

"Maya has really good taste in music," Lesedi says. I connect via Bluetooth and play a playlist that I made for her. I swear I'm always making playlists for my friends.

*

We finally get to the liquor store and each girl grabs a trolley. I take two 1 liter Absolut Vodka bottles. One being Lime and the other being Rasperri. I also take a 12 pack of Brutal Fruit and a 24 of Belgravia. Twelve of them being Gin and Dry Lemon and the other 12 Gin and Tonic.

The last few things I grab are two 3kg ice bags and 4 Orange flavored Tropika 2l. All of the girls trollies are full. Especially Lea's.

The booze fills the cars' boot and the girls pop a bottle of champagne on our way back. I decided to be responsible and not to drink. Good kid, hey.

*

The boys were waiting for us in the parking lot. For some odd reason, they all had cooler bags in their cars. Lea also has one. So we had 5 cooler bags because Lesedi bought one at the store.

"I literally only trust Maya with booze," Amo says. "We all do," Mpumi laughs. We fill the cooler bags and put more than eight 6 packs of different types of ciders and over 12 bottles of vodka into my car boot. I can't believe it all fit in there.

"I wanna wear my swimsuit," I cry. "Me too," Bonolo says. "Meet at the pool in 10?" Puse asks. "Yeah, sure," almost everyone replies.

When me and Jabu get to our room, I place my lips against his and rub his semi-hard dick. I unbutton his jeans and get on my knees. I take all of him in and he grabs my my hair.

I cup his balls and suck him. Minutes later, he shoots down my throat. "Fuck," he says as I get up. I go to the bathroom and gargle some mouthwash.

I head back to the room and he was wearing sexy black swim shorts. I'd fucking him right here, right now, but we have to meet our friends downstairs. I slip on a black high leg high waisted bikin and we head downstairs.

—————————————

Well, not much drama is gonna happen. Just vibbbbbbbeeeeesssssss and a few new characters.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
And thanks again for 1K🥺❤️.