Chapter forty-two

We sit in the backseat as Gomo drives and Thabang sits in the passenger. "You're so sexy," I say to Fortune. "Take those jeans off," she demands.

I take my shoes off and remove my jeans and thong. She began to finger me and my moans filled the car. "Oh shit," I moaned. "Baby, you're turning me on so much," Fortune said.

"These huns are wildin'," Thabang said. "I think it's sexy," Gomo replied. "It is," Thabang said.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned. She popped her fingers out of me and licked them. "I'll make you cum at home," she said and kissed me. She kissed my neck and left marks as she went. I put my thong on and melted into the seat.

*

We got home and I walked into the house in my thong and top. "What the fuck happened?" Lea laughed. "Ask Gomo and Thabang. They're probably hard," I laughed. Everyone looked at their 'tight' pants and laughed.

Fortune and I went upstairs to change. I pushed her against the bed and kissed her once she was nude.

My hand began to rub her. I kissed her neck and her breathing was uneven. "Fuck baby," she moaned. The door opened and Kea walked in.

"Oh shit. Sorry," she said. I laid on the bed next to Fortune. "Lock the door," Fortune said. Wait. Am I about to have a threesome?

Kea pressed her lips against mine and rubbed Fortune. Her lips were soft and sweet. She tasted like alcohol.

She moved to eat me. "Shit," I moaned. Fortune sat on my face and I devoured her. Kea's tongue felt foreign on me.

I climaxed minutes later and so did Fortune. "You want some?" Fortune asks Kea. "I'm good," she replies.

"I wanted to ask what you guys want want for dinner," Kea said getting up. "Nandos," Fortune and I say at the same time. "Weird. Everyone said the same thing," Kea laughed and left the room.

Fortune laid me next to me and we cuddled. "I like this," she said. "I like you," she added. This isn't the first time she tells me that she likes me. It makes my heart skip a beat. I like her. I really do. I jus- arg. I don't know what's wrong with me.

We take a shower head downstairs hand in hand. Lea looks at us then our hands. "What are you two?" she asks. I look at Fortune and she looks at me.

"Fooooooddd," Bonolo says walking into the house. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. That was kinda tense. I felt so cornered.

We eat our food while playing a board game. Fortune sat on my right, Lea on my left and Warona across me. Warona kept giving me all of these sexy looks. I knew exactly what she wanted.

"What do you guys wanna do now?" Montle asked when we finished eating. "Let's go get tattoos and piercings," Janet said. The time read 20:41. "I know a guy. His place closes at midnight. Let's go," Lea said.

I didn't think that she was serious until we got there. This place was huge. There were 12 artists. Well, I only saw twelve.

"Tattoo or piercing, Maya?" Gomo asked me. "Both," Lea said. I didn't fight what she said. Maybe it isn't that bad.

I sat on the chair and a young lady sat in front of me. "Tumi," she said shaking my hand. "Maya," I reply. "Which piercing would you like?" she asked me. "I don't know. The least painful," I say.

She smiles at my words and gets what I think are her tools. I don't know what these things are.

"Second lobe piercing or tongue piercing?" she asks me smiling. "Both," I say without thinking. "You sure?" she asks and I nod.

I choose tiny silver stud earrings for my lobe piercings. She places them in what look like guns. "Breathe in," she says. As soon as I inhale, a sharp object pierces through my right ear. "Repeat," she says. I inhale and she pierced my left ear.

That wasn't bad at all. "Tongue," she said. I stuck my tongue out and she held it with some object to make a little mark in the center of my tongue. "Breathe in," she said. I inhaled and a thick needle went through my tongue.

"Now, no deep kissing, no smoking, avoid warm beverages including spicy food, no tobacco and booze and lastly, avoid drinking with a straw for about three weeks. Understood?" Tumi said. I nod and she clears the area.

"I need to know if you already have a tattoo design or if we should design one," she said. "Uhm... let me think," I say. She nods and leaves the room.

I look at myself in the mirror. I actually look cute. My ears were kinda throbbing and my tongue was a bit swollen. It didn't hurt though.
I like how I look.

———————————————
Don't forget to vote and comment.