Chapter thirty-four

"I'm sorry I'm late. My girl uhm... ex now dumped me. Hey," a pretty girl said. We were all staring at her. She had beautiful lemonade braids, a small waist, pretty melanin skin and a beautiful bust.

She wore black skinny jeans and a small black top. Another girl walked in pulling bags behind her. Her eyes were beautiful. Beyond beautiful. She had a petite body.

"Hey, Kea," she said smiling. Her teeth were straight and white. Her smile made me smile. "You made it!" Lea yelled getting up. "This is Kgotatso," Lea said pointing to the girl in the black. "And Kea," she continued. They both smiled and waved.

"Shit, they're hot," Puse said. "They are," Jabu's replied. Boys. The girls packed their bags and came back to sit with us. "Lethabo is kinda running late," Kea said. There's another one?

About ten minutes later, a light skin beautiful hun walks in. She had long black braids and a sexy body. Her eyes were not too big or too small. They were just perfect. "Lethabo?" I asked.

"Do I know you?" she asked. I got up and looked at her. She was so different. She was glowing. "Maya?" she asked smiling. I nodded and hugged her. "I missed you so much," she said. "Let's go pack your bags and you'll meet everyone after," I said pulling her hand.

She locked eyes with Jabu and he had the same sparkle he had when he met me the first time. Wow.

"How's life?" I ask her. "It's terrible," she replies. She's never said anything like this before. "Tell me what happened," I say.

She begins to sob and I sit next to her on the bed. "It's okay, baby. It's okay," I say. She looks at me and we lock eyes. I could feel my heart pounding faster.

Her soft pink lips pressed against mine. Her tongue pressed on my lips and I let her in. She kisses me with hunger. A different hunger. It's like she's always wanted to do this.

Her hand rubs my thigh as she kisses me. She pushes me against the bed and lays on top of me with her legs on my sides. Her hands unbutton my jeans in a rush and she begins to rub my clit.

The stimulation made me crave her. The door opened and we looked up. Puse. "Come in and lock the door," Lethabo says.

Puse locks the door and sits next to me. "You tell no one about this, okay?" Lethabo says and he nods. "Maya, on his face," she says. Puse smiles as I take me jeans and my thong off.

Lethabo rides him as he eats me and we make out. His dick looked really big and I only want Ora in me. I mean Jabu. I only want Jabu in me.

Puse's tongue explores my pussy and I begin to shake. "I wanna taste you," Lethabo moans looking at me.

She gets on her fours and Puse fucks her from behind. I lay down in front of her and she eats me. She devours me and I pull her braids. Fuck. This felt good.

We all climax and I get dressed. "Uhm... we don't speak about this," Puse said. "What I have with Warona is becoming serious," he added. I nod and walk out of the room.

"Where's Jabu?" I ask when I get downstairs. "With Kea. Second door to your left," Fortune says. "Thanks," I say and walk away.

I knock twice and no one responds. I open the door and my eyes tear up. This girl was riding Jabu. I actually deserve this. I was cheating upstairs not so long ago.

I make a sound and they look up. Jabu pushes her off and runs to me. "Don't," I say and walk away.

I run out of the house and I hear different people call my name. I pull my car out of the garage and drive. I have no idea where to, but I drive. Do they know each other? Has he been 'cheating' on me all along? Does he even love me?

My phone rings like mad and I put it on airplane mode so that I can listen to my music with peace. Lea was following me. I needed her. I really needed her right now.

I stop at a petrol station and she parks next to me. She gets into my car and I just cry.

"Lea, I fucked Lethabo. And Puse," I say. "How was it?" she asks. I look up to her and she says, "okay. Too soon."

"Jabu and Kea have known each other since they were in grade eight. They just upped and left. All they said was 'we're gonna go talk in Kea's room'," Lea explained. "It's okay. I wanna go back to the house," I reply.

We drive home in our separate cars and I calm down. "I'm okay," I said as soon as we got into the house. Everyone looked worried and I was really okay. I cheated, he cheated. So we're even.

"What's for dinner?" Fortune asks. "Let's go somewhere formal. Let's get all dressed up," Mpumi suggested. "Of course," I said. We all head to our rooms to dress a bit more formal like.

"It's not what it seems like," Jabu says to me when we get to our room. "Oh, but it is. Lethabo ate me. You cheated, I cheated. We're even," I say flatly. "I think we should break up," I add.

He looks at me and nods. "Relax. We're still gonna fuck around and shit. I just don't want us to hurt each other," I say. "That's okay, baby. So we can fuck anyone?" he asks. "Anyone, love," I reply.

We go take a shower. He pins me against the wall and kisses me. His beautiful fingers penetrate me as I massage his dick. We're perfect like this. No title shit. It's messed up.

————————————-

Don't forget to vote and comment.