Hades and Persephone different version of the myth

Persephone one day was gathering flowers in the fields with her companions. Hades that day left the underworld to play with Cerberus. Hades soon saw  Persephone gathering flowers in the fields and fell in love with her. Hades later told Zeus his secret, Zeus and Hades later planned to kidnap  Persephone. Zeus and Hades begin to make the earth rumble, soon  Persephone was swallowed by the earth down into the underworld. Demeter soon found out that Persephone  was missing.  Demeter searched  everywhere for  Persephone but could not find her. Crying in rage Demeter realized that  Persephone was kidnapped.  Soon Demeter went to Zeus for help. " Zeus our beloved daughter as been kidnapped!" Oh who could have kidnapped our beloved daughter"!. Zeus nervously looked at Demeter and said "Hades has taken  Persephone to make her his bride." Demeter  angered that her own brother would kidnap her beloved daughter, went to the  Underworld to confront Hades. "Hades give me back Persephone!" 

"No" Demeter was very anger but she could not do anything. Finally giving up Demeter started to cry begging Hades to let her beloved daughter go. Soon Demeter and Hades made a deal. Persephone would stay six months with her mother and the other six months with Hades. Persephone was not happy to be married to Hades but soon she learned to love    Hades.