Discovered

The dryads soon found Persephone holding hands with Hades. Gasping in horror  the dryads turn to mist and went back to Demeter. "Lady Demeter Persephone is with lord Hades in the meadow." Demeter enraged that her beloved innocent daughter was with some sly fox like Hades! "What! Tell Persephone to come back this instant.!" 

"yes my lady" the dryads all rushed towards the meadow to where Persephone and Hades were. Bursting out from the vines and many tall bushes the dryads stood there in front of  Persephone and Hades. Shocked to see so many dryads that served her mother here in her secret meadow. Persephone starred at the dryads. "Lady Persephone your mother  wants you back this instant. Something very serious."Persephone kissed Hades on the cheek and left with the dryads. "If you tell my mother any of this your dead." threatened Persephone. The Dryads smirked , "Lady Persephone your mother already knows." Persephone stumbled as she heard what the dryad just told her "What! How did she know!" The dryads fell silent as they came up to Demeter. "You guys are dismissed" Bowing the  dryads left. "Persephone I'm so disappointed in you! Why are you  with Hades! of all the people you could of been with you chose Hades!"Persephone's  lower lip began to tremble in fear of what her mother could do to her. "Mother Hades isn't as bad as you think." 

"Persephone Hades is my own brother I  know him well enough to know that he's a sly fox!" Persephone lowered her head not daring to look her mother in the eye. "Persephone you are now forbidden to go see Hades ever again!" Tears rolled down Persephone's cheeks as Persephone muttered. "Y-yes Mother".