-Chapter 3-

"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in my house?" Behind me came a very deep rude voice.

I turned around to see a very good looking man who I assumed is Mr. Russo. He stared at me intensely and quickly looked at Mikos' smiling face and Eli.

"I'm Zora, I was hired by Ziah to be Mikos and Eli's new nanny. I was told by someone you needed some extra help." I stated calmly. No doubt that Mr. Russo is a very attractive man but also very intimidating. But my mama taught me never to be intimidated by ANY man.

"I don't need your help, so get the fuck out." The look he gave me set my off, something about this man was making me want to take out my hoops. Ohhh so this is what we doing now, okay white boy you wanna play, lets play. I smiled sweetly at him before turning towards Mikos.

"Mikos, sweetie why don't you go to the bathroom and wash your hands." I patted his head before sending him off. Then I turned towards Mr. Russo.

"Listen here you stuck up, ignorant, cocky, ugly ass, oompaloompa ass, rude ass, head ass, I don't know who you are talking too but I am Zora mother fucking Eze, I am your new Nanny and I will love the hell out of these boys. So unless you wanna go out and find some plastic ass basic ass bitch then I suggest you Shut the fuck up." I stuck my finger in his chest, we were practically nose to nose. Am I the angry black woman, hell yeah I am, I will be who ever I need to be to get my point across.

"O-ok" He stuttered slightly before regaining his composure and nodding at me before heading off to somewhere else in this gigantic house.

"Zora, are you staying?" My face softened as I heard Mikos' little voice and noticed him standing in the door way.

"Of course baby, how about I grab Eli and you show me those cool dinosaurs of yours."

"YES YES, I'll go right now, I gotta set up, Come on!" Mikos looks so happy it brought a smile to my face, He ran off towards what I'm assuming is his room.

I went back to Eli who was sound asleep even through my rant. I carefully unbuckled him and lifted him up, cradling him in my arms.

"You know, nobody has ever talked to him like that." I was slightly startled by Ziahs soft voice behind me.

"Well somebody had to." She smirked at my words and gave me a pat on the shoulder before walking off.

"Wait! Can you show me where Mikos room is?"

Sorry this was so short. Tomorrow I'm hoping to give a longer and more developed chapter. Anyways what do you guys think? Also thank you guys for the reads they boost my confidence with the stories and make me want to write so thank you guys so much. Thank You!