-Chapter 11-

Zora gripped Marie's nasty ass hair extensions as she beat into her

Zora gripped Marie's nasty ass hair extensions as she beat into her. She stood on her hitting her head hard. Marie's only defense was weak punches to Zora's abdomen. Zora released all her anger pulling out the girls fake hair. Marie cried out to her husband only to be ignored as everyone watched the scene in shock.

"Get off of me!" Marie cried.

"Talk about my kids again bitch!" Zora was beyond mad, she was gonna kill this bitch. Zora ripped her Marie out of the seat by her hair. She threw her on the ground. Marie laid there crying and holding her head.

 Marie laid there crying and holding her head

"Get up bitch, Get the fuck up

"Get up bitch, Get the fuck up. You wanna talk a bout my kids huh, I will fuck you up bitch. If I EVER see you again I will not hesitate Bitch!" Zora spat in Marie's face. She then turned to the group.

"Come on Zora, Enough." Stefano picked Zora up and carried her away from the girl. Marie laid on the ground  bleeding with scratch marks on her face and a bleeding mouth, gripping her hair.

"Pleasure to meet you all, Sorry Lucia." Zora grabbed her heels from Stefano, flipped her hair and went to leave.

"Thank god you got that bitch." Zora was stopped by Stefano's mother.

"Really?" Zora was in disbelief.

"Yes, mio figila, welcome to the family. She should've gotten her ass beat a long time ago." Lucille gave Zora a kiss on each cheek and pulled her into a hug.  

"Mamma-" Stefano started.

"No mio figilo, I expect a ring on her finger soon, and some more babies." Lucille squeezed her sons cheeks causing him to grimace.

"It was as so nice to meet you all." Zora waved and went back to her car.

"Mommy!" A little body flew out of the car at Zora.

"Hey buddy, did you have fun with Auntie Lucia." 

"Yes, Marcie and I made bubbles." Mikos giggled.

" Great, but it's time to go , get strapped in baby." Mikos went in the car and Zora turned to Lucia.

"Lucia, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"

"That was the most entertainment I've gotten in years. That bitch has gotten on my nerves since she got with Michael." Lucia pulled a relieved Zora in a hug.

"Well, I'm glad I was the one to put her in her place, but the kids are tired, I think we should get going." Zora said her goodbyes and got into the car.

The ride home was silent, besides Eli's soft babbling. Zora worried that Stefano was upset with her.  They got home and Stefano had to carry Mikos to his room and Eli to his crib.

The couple met in the kitchen. Zora let out a sigh.

"Stefano, I'm sorry for making a scene." Zora ran a hand through her hair.

Stefano pulled her into a tight hug breathing in her neck.

"Zora, my beauty, do not ever apologize, that insufferable women should've never opened her mouth shut. I love you my queen."

"I love you too." Zora pushed her body into Stefano.  Stefano started to kiss Zora's neck and squeeze her ass.

"Really Stefano?" Zora rose her eyebrow.

"Come on, the kids are asleep." Stefano wiggled his eyebrows making Zora laughed. 

"Fine, but your on top, I'm tired."

"Of course my love." Stefano picked Zora up over his shoulder and slapped her ass, watching it jiggle.

"Ouch!" She rubbed her butt.

"You liked it." Stefano winked at her.

Alright guys, there you go

Alright guys, there you go. A lot of people seemed to like the fight scene so I hope you enjoyed. Let me know how you guys liked this chapter. thank you for reading. Also we're almost at 6,000 READS! OH MY GOD I never thought this story would do so well. Thank you all for the support!