-Chapter 9-

The day was finally here! My baby is starting school. 

Stefano, Mikos, and I stood outside of the school. I am holding Eli and Stefano is knelt down next to Mikos. 

"Do you have everything son." 

"Yes, yes mommy gave me everything."

"What about my -"

"yes."

"Ok do you have extra-"

"Yes, daddy, can I go now."

"Yes not before you give your mom a kiss." I knelt down and kissed Mikos on the cheek, he touched Eli's head before running off towards his school.

"BYE MOMMY AND DADDY!" 

"BYE ELI!" Stefano and I stood together watching our little boy go into the school.

"Are you crying?" I questioned a teary eyed Stefano chuckling.

"No, of course not, I just got some dust in my eye." I laughed giving him a knowing look.

"Stop it woman, come on, I gotta go to work." He kissed me and gave Eli a hug before going to a black SUV.

I looked down at Eli and kissed his head.

"It's just you and me baby." Eli and I drove home. Today I was going to start on some designs. I entered the house making sure to lock the door. I greeted the maids and went to the kitchen

"Are you hungry baby?" I got a bottle for Eli and started to feed him. We walked to my studio and I put him in on a blanket on the floor. Letting him try to put his foot in his mouth. 

I put on some music and started working, but still managing to keep an eye on Eli. 

We stayed in the studio for about 2 hours. 

I decide to change my outfit and also Eli needed a diaper change. After that, I was hungry and wanted some lunch. I made myself a turkey and cheese wrap, while Eli had another bottle. 

I then heard a knock on the door. I called a maid to keep an eye on Eli while I got up. I opened the door to find a woman. She looked very familiar.

"Hello, sorry, but do I know you?" I asked her.

"Oh My God yes, I'm Lucia, you helped my daughter a couple month ago." SHe gave me a hug.

"Oh yes I remember, how is Marcie?" I asked

"She's great, that's actually why I'm here, Marcie's having a birthday party and she wanted to invite her little cousins."

"Cousins? Your Stefanos sister?" That makes a lot more sense now.

"Yes, and you call him Stefano?" She asked a little confused.

"Uh, yes, I'm not really the Nanny anymore. Stefano and I are in a relationship." I told her noticing the smile on her face.

"How wonderful, you can meet the family at the birthday party." She handed me a  invitation.

"I hope to see you there." She gave me a hug and left quickly.

"Thank you." 

Oh lorddd, great. The meet the family time. I am nervous, I was suppose to meet his parents, the parents that kept Stefano up at night. I was going to meet a Mafia family and a child's birthday party. How wonderful.

Hey Guys, hope you enjoyed

Hey Guys, hope you enjoyed. Zora is finally going to meet the family, yay! Thanks for reading!