-Chapter 14-

To say that Zora was nervous was an understatement. She stood in her gorgeous wedding gown, that she designed herself, and breathed shakily. She could hear the guest on the other side of the chapel doors. It saddened her that no one was there for her. Her mama never got to guide her down the isle. She had no brides maids and no family. She gripped her bouquet in her hands, she started to hear the priest talk and the guest to get quiet.  She closed her eyes and dropped her hands. She then felt a small but familiar hand grab hers.

 She then felt a small but familiar hand grab hers

"It's okay mommy, I'm gonna walk with you." Zora looked down to see Mikos beaming face.

"Sweetie, how did you get back here?" Zora laughed leaning to Mikos height.

"Mikos! Come back here!" The voice of Stefanos mother made both of them look up.

"I'm so sorry Zora, I tried to contain him." She sighed heavily.

"Actually, It's okay, I would love to have my little prince give me away."Zora hugged Mikos tight.

"Only if your sure." Lucille grabbed her hands.

"Positive." Zora smiled.

"You look so beautiful dear." Lucille held her cheeks, "you make my son a very lucky man."

"Thank you Lucille, I'm so glad to have met him." Zora hugged her.

"Alright dear, I think it's your time to walk in." Zora turned back towards the door.

"Ready Mommy?" Mikos held out his arm.

"Yes." Zora breathed out linking arms with Mikos. She adjusted her bouquet and rested it against her bulging pregnant belly.

The large doors started to open and together they walked out. Zora heard the sound of the big organs and the clicking of cameras. She walked up to the alter to meet the teary eyes of her love. 

She felt Mikos leave her side and sit inn the pews next to Eli. She looked into Stefano's eyes and gripped his hands.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we are gathered her today to join the holy matrimony of Zora Eze and Stefano Russo." The priest starting talking and Zora seemed to lose herself in Stefano's eyes. Before she knew it it was time to say her vows.

"Zora Eze, do you take Stefano Russo as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Zora said with no hesitation.

"Stefano Russo, do you take Zora Eze as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." 

"The rings, please." The rings were handed over on a small decorative pillow.

The couple exchanged the rings.

"You may kiss the bride." 

Stefano grabbed Zora and kissed her loving. Around them they could hear the clapping a cheers of their family.

 Around them they could hear the clapping a cheers of their family

"I love you so much." Stefano held her close whispering in her ear.

"And I love you."

Fin

It's over guys! This was the last and final chapter

It's over guys! This was the last and final chapter. Thank you all for coming along for the ride and I love seeing your guys feedback and love. Let me know if I should do a sequel with more mafia stuff and a new baby. I had so much fun writing this book and this is the first book I've actually finished. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed!