Belphegor x Reader ~ Sleep

One night, once you finished your homework you quickly got ready to go to bed. You brushed your teeth in the bathroom, and quickly brushed your hair. You yawn, and turn your lights off.

You sit on your bed, only to find that it is already occupied.
"Who's there?" You ask.
"It's me, Y/N." Belphie replies.
"Belphie? What are you doing in my bed?" You ask.
"I was going to grab something to eat but I felt too sleepy once I got to the kitchen so I decided to sleep in the nearest bed." He smiles.

"Should I go sleep in your bed then?" You ask.
"No, Beel will want you to sleep in his bed. There's room for two here." Belphie moves over a little so you can lay down. The distance between you and Belphie on the bed is -1 inches. Once you tentatively lay down, Belphie pulls you closer you him. Your head is right against his chest. You find yourself snuggling up to him.

"Y/N?" Belphie asks. At this point, you have already fallen asleep. He chuckles quietly, and slowly removes himself from your bed. After all, if he didn't return to his own bed Beel would worry. He stares at you peacefully sleeping and fixes your hair.
"I love you Y/N..." Belphie sighs.

He didn't want to leave you by yourself anymore.

The next morning....

You wake up to a very loud growl. You open your eyes immediately, scared that it is Cerberus. Luckily, it was Beel's stomach.

Wait, Beel's stomach?

You look over and see Belphie sleeping peacefully next to you.

"Good morning Y/N, let's go eat breakfast." Beel says.
"Good morning Beel, why am I here?" You ask as Beel drags you to the dining hall.
"Oh, Belphie said that he wanted to sleep with you so he carried you to his bed and fell asleep as soon as he confirmed you were tucked in." Beel smiles.

You feel your heart warm up a bit.
You actually faintly remember Belphie talking to you the night before.

"I love you too, Belphie." You think to yourself.