Lucifer x Reader ~ Papers to Sign

Lately, Lucifer had been getting more and more immersed into his work. It was a busy time for the student council, and you did not want to disturb him. You would pour him some tea and hand him papers that had fallen onto the floor, but that was the extent of what Lucifer would allow you to do.

One day you came into Lucifer's room only to find him fast asleep. He had most likely decided to take a short break and ended up falling asleep in his chair. You take a look at the huge stack of papers that Lucifer had been through and frown. Most are official documents for RAD, but the majority of the stack consists of bills and documents concerning his brothers.

You sigh and drape a blanket over Lucifer. You wish you could help him more, but you know that you would never be allowed to. You also know that he may be very mad that you did not wake him up, but you really want him to rest.

So, you sit on his couch and begin to study. You write notes and finish your homework as Lucifer continues to rest. Suddenly, Lucifer stands up slamming his fist onto his desk.

"Lucifer?" You question his sudden movements as his eyes slowly move to you.
"Y/N... I'm sorry did I startle you?" Lucifer asks, picking up the blanket that fell onto the floor.
"Yes, a little. What happened?" You ask him, walking over to take the blanket.
"I had a dream... no, a nightmare. You were here helping me when suddenly you spilled some tea and I lost my temper. You ran out and some demons got to you before I did... When I punched the ground in desperation because you wouldn't open your eyes I woke up." Lucifer felt some tears beginning to well up and he quickly wipes them away. You place the blanket onto the couch and give Lucifer a much needed hug. Lucifer hugs you back with a powerful grip.

"Y/N... pour me some tea." Lucifer says, with a grin. After you pour him some tea, he quickly pulls you over to his side and whispers "I'll have to punish you for not waking me up earlier. I hope you are prepared."