Satan x Reader ~ Someone to Protect

Satan was conflicted.

Lately the human, Y/N, had been avoiding him and he could not figure out why. Instead it seemed like many Succubi seemed to follow him instead.
One day he could not ignore it anymore.

Satan walked up to your door. Before knocking he put his ear to the door and heard your soft, muffled cries.
"Someone help me... Satan help me..." You cry.
"Y/N! We need to talk!" He shouts. You don't answer. Surprisingly, your door is unlocked so Satan comes in and shuts the door behind him. He looks at you, rolled up into a small ball of blankets crying.
"What's wrong Y/N?" He asks, slowly peeling some of the blankets away.
"I can't tell you." You reply.
"Why?" Satan asks, annoyed that you would not trust him.
"Because I don't!.... because I don't want to... die." You cry.

Before Satan can reply you shove him out of the room.

The next day at RAD, Satan secretly followed you. He was worried. What did you mean by die?
After school, the succubi that had been following him came up to you.

"I hope you have been keeping your promise." The "leader" says.
"I have." You reply.
"Good! I mean just imagine, if you die Lord Diavolo's program will be a failure." She sadistically smiles. Satan began to feel his blood boil.
"Stay away from Satan. He's ours, not yours human." She spits as she shoves you down. The other succubi laugh.
Suddenly Satan came marching up to them.

"Oh hello Satan what-.." In an instant, the "leader" succubi was thrown down to the ground with great force.

She was dead. The other succubi tried to get away but they were also thrown around and smashed.

After that, Satan offered his hand to you. You take it and he pulls you onto your feet. You felt tears coming out of your eyes. Satan just pulled you into a hug. And then suddenly kissed you for a second.
"Are you okay Y/N?" He asks. You stare at him in shock.
"I'm sorry Satan..." you cry. You really wanted to tell him about the Succubi and get help but you know that if something happened to you then Diavolo's name would be hurt.
"It's alright, Y/N." Satan gave your head a couple pats and then you walked home.

"Thank you Satan." You smile, holding his hand.
"Of course Y/N, you're someone I will always protect. Forever."