Asmodeus x Reader ~ Needing Someone to Sleep With

(Based on Asmo's line in lesson 22 saying he couldn't sleep well without MC)

Every night was another night of torture for Asmo.
When Y/N left he thought that as long as he lived like he did before they met him everything would be okay.
How wrong he was.

What used to excite him the most, parties, seemed mundane. He stopped going to them. He charmed many succubi and attempted to have a good night with them, but that seemed to make Asmo's heart feel heavier as your smile continued to flash in his head.

No matter how many blankets he used his beauty sleep was never warm. In fact Asmo would shiver, wishing he could hold you.

So when you returned to the Devildom with Solomon, Asmo felt his heart warm up. He felt all of his sadness melt away as you awkwardly got off of Satan. You were back. You were really back.

Later he ran into you under the affect of the Gold Hellfire Newt Syrup. His desire for you was strong, but as soon as you told him to get off of you he felt the heat go away. However, Asmo didn't care. All he wanted was some time with you, the human he loves.

In his room Asmo held you tightly not loosening his grip no matter what. The warmth he longed to feel was back. As you giggled and told him you love him, he kissed your forehead.

Even after Lucifer dragged you out, he still felt warm. He gathered all the make up and other skin products he had purchased for you. He could not wait to have a spa day with you, and maybe have a nice dinner together afterwards. As he daydreamed about his time with you he heard Mammon and Leviathan fighting. With a sigh he goes to see what was happening, but he still kept a small smile on his face.

Later you head to your room, since it had been cleaned by Mammon and Leviathan as punishment for the racket they caused. However, you feel someone pull your arm. You turn around to see Asmo, who asks if you could sleep with him. When you agree to, he quickly carries you to his room and snuggles close to you.

"I love you Y/N..." Asmo murmurs as he quickly falls asleep. You smile and give him a kiss.
"I love you too."