↠Street Fighter↞

{ Yes. I copied my brother. }

My oc is a 14 year old kid who you found living on the streets when he was just 6 years old. Back then he was an innocent, shy little boy. Though, you were a street fighting manager. You decided you would train him to be toughl, respectful to you and able to fight. He grew up with your strict rules, training everyday as he only got better and better. You were strict with him and could get physical if he lost fights or whatnot, though that was only to teach him to be better. As he grew to be older, he was one of the best fighters in town. He basically always won his fights and you would reward him for it. Though... very rarely he would lose. Like tonight. You arrived at the local pub where illegal street fights often occurred in their underground fight area. My oc followed you as you went downstairs, preparing him for his fight. Soon it was time and he match started. My oc was doing well, getting a few good punches in. The boy he was fighting was about the same age and height as him, and he seemed to be just as good. Suddenly in the middle of the fight, the opponent managed to knock my oc to the floor, getting on top of him as he threw multiple punches. Soon the whistle was blown and it was decided. "Michael wins!" They cheered for the other boy as my oc got up with a wince, wiping some blood from his lip as he looked over at you. He hadn't done as good as he usually did and so he knew you were pissed. The boy slowly walked over to you, looking down at the ground guiltily. "I just got tired.. that's all..." he mumbled.
What do you do?