↠Juvenile Delinquent↞

You were a prison guard for a juvenile prison in your village. All the kids who were locked up at this place knew not to mess with you as you were seen as the 'dragon guard'. You were tall, strong, stern and always wore an angry demeanour. Everyone seemed to obey you... except for one. A new teen, 15 years old was sentenced to three years in juvenile prison after falling guilty for pickpocketing on many occasions. He'd been here for a week already and he seemed like an upright stubborn boy. He never listened, always ignored the guards and never did what he was told. You had been away the week this teen had arrived and so you weren't aware of this new kid's behaviour. You had the night shift this particular evening and you started to get everybody into their cells. "Light out everyone! I don't wanna see any of ya awake by the time I come back!" You put on a stern tone as you walked away. About half an hour later, you came back into the hall of cells, only to hear something. You checked in everybody's cell and everybody seemed to be asleep... until you got to the last cell. The new teen was carving drawings into the wall with a sharp bit of rock boredly.
What do you do?