↠Rich Family↞

Your oc and my oc are a happy married gay couple. Your oc is the ceo of a growing business and is making a lot of money, whilst my oc is a famous writer who works from home and also makes lots of money. So, you were a wealthy family who lived in a large house. You had two sons, one aged 17 and the other 13. You'll play the 17 year old and I'll play the 13 year old. The 17 year old is a popular kid at school and you know, gets all the girls. The 13 year old is quite troublesome though is also popular in his grade. The older brother often picks on the younger one, just like a typical older brother would. Though the younger brother likes to stir his brother up too, so they often get really annoyed with each other and have sibling fights and whatnot. One afternoon on a weekend, the two father's are having some tea and chatting at the table when they see the younger brother run out of his brother's room laughing. The older boy soon runs after him and grabs him, pulling him into a headlock. "Give it back dipshit!" They snap as the younger boy just laughs more. He'd taken the older boy's phone and was looking at texts between him and his girlfriend.

Continue from there.

Lmao I just wanted a funny, wholesome family roleplay. Don't mind me (: