↠Father & Son ↞

You are a very busy man, a ceo of a famous retail store to be exact. You've always got paperwork to do, phone calls to make, business meetings to attend. Although it takes up basically all of your time, you love it, as it has made you a very wealthy man. You have a 12 year old son, Maliki, who doesn't seem to get your attention at all. You never have time for the kid and often tell him to leave you alone when he approaches you, because you're busy. You can be a bit strict and harsh on him, and really, you hardly know him. You don't know what he likes, his hobbies nor his dislikes. You've never sat down and actually talked to him, even though he asks you to play ever day. One particular day you had been in your office, doing some paperwork when suddenly Maliki came in. 
"Get out Maliki, I'm busy." you waved him off, though the boy frowned and stepped closer to your desk. "Dad I wanna show you something.." he said softly though you shook your head again and ignored him. Suddenly, the boy moved his hand which accidentally knocked over a glass of water, spilling all over your paperwork and destroying them. Out of anger you stood up and grabbed the boy by his hair, smacking him across the face. Though just as you were about to do it a second time, the kid spoke up. "Dad!!" he raised his voice. "I miss you!!" his eyes teared up. He was clearly talking about the old you. When he was little. When you used to spend every minute with him, cuddling him, playing games and just all in all being there for him. This kinda hit a soft spot for you.

What do you do?