↠The 'Perfect' Family↞

My oc and yours are a married gay couple. They were both the 'bad boys' in school and often undergo a lot of illegal activity like drugs and substance abuse. But this is why they love each other so much, because they're so alike. After a few years of being married, they decide they want kids. What better way but to kidnap them eh? Okay okay so you had your eyes on two kids and made a plan. You bought a new house in a new town miles and miles away. You were to kidnap the two children from your current town on their way back from school and then head to your new town. You couldn't have those kids being recognised! Okay so one kid was 5 and the other was 9. They didn't know each other but they seemed to go to the same school. You will play the 9 year old boy and I'll play the 5 year old boy. Okay so the day came. Your new house was ready to move into and all you had to do now was snatch the kids and then go on a road trip to your new town (in a new country btw). Our ocs pulled the car over by the side of the road and waited as children started to come out of school. The first boy you saw was the five year old. My oc turned to you. "You get him in the car. I'll get the older one." He smiled and kissed your cheek. This was like a thrill for the both of you.
What do you do?