Birth of little (M/N) (ya little shit)

"ARGHHHHHH THIS LITTLE FUCKER IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF MEEEEEEE!!!!" exclaimed your poor mom. The reason being, you were kicking her. Of course you were. But, you were going super hard (🌚), as in kicking, pervert.

"Honey! Please calm down!" Your poor father said (yes everyone is poor, jk, unlesssssssss). "I WON'T CALM DOWN UNTIL THIS LITTLE SHITE IS OUT MY WOMB!!" (British now huh?) Why did I think this was a good idea? Thought your mother. Who knows, (M/N) is indeed a demon. "Just a little bit longer honey." (god I hate pet names) Your father said with calmness.

Your father sure is an angel (unless he's not, sorry 😔😔 not relatable). "That's right! 8 months old, and proud!" Your mom said, with a finger pointed to her puffed out chest.

~~~~Time skip brought by (M/N) karate kicking for some reason~~~~

"GODDAAAAMMMMNNNN! HOLY SHIITTTTT!!!" Your mother yelled out in pain (pfft). "Oof" your father says in a little pain, since your mother was basically killing his hand. "A little more!" Said Dr. Miller (that's my doctors name, so why not).

"I can see the head! One more push!" "HNNGGAAAA!!" (What kinda noise is that?) "C'mon honey! You can do it!" "SHUT UP RICHARD!!!" (sorry, had to do it, you can just replace it, I'll put (D/N) later) "Ok, ok!" Your dad said a little panicked.

"HAAAAANNGGGGG!!!!" Annnnnnd there goes little (M/N)! Yeet! After 8, painful hours! Holy shit, never thought  that would end! Ahhhh, never wanna do THAT again~. Thought your mother, probably gonna have a sibling later on (unlesssssss) "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. (L/N)! It's a beautiful baby boy!"(cuz all of y'all beautiful, don't argue!) said the doctor, with glee, while wiping you down of any blood (ew, but who am I to say).

"Here Mr. (L/N)." The doctor said, gesturing to some scissors to cut your umbilical cord. While your dad was cutting, your mom was thinking of a name (that is NOT how it works, the staff ask you before you give birth, what you're gonna name your child, but please bare with me).

"Sooooo honey, any ideas?" Your father said, after he finished cutting. (Why didn't they think of this before? Who knows) "I was thinking of Ronald? Jacob? Kyle? Alex?" Little (M/N) wailed even louder than before, as if disapproving. "God no (mother's name)!" (Sorry if any of those names are your name) Exclaimed your dad, with a disapproving stare.

"Then help me you idiot!" Your mom yelled at your dad. "Ok, ok! How about Rafael?" "God no (D/N)!!" Your mom deadpanned. "How about (M/N)?" Your mom questioned. Your wailing toned down a bit. "Great idea (mother's name)! Even little (M/N) agrees!" You gurgled. "Of course! Who do you think I am!?" Your mom said, with her hands on her hips, chest puffed out. Maybe not the greatest idea, as she winced in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ And that wraps it up folks! Hopefully you liked it, my first time doing this kind of stuff, but at least it was a bit enjoyable (hopefully not a cringe fest) also, the music has nothing to do with the chapters, just a little treat of what is known as the greatest band, GORILLAZ! Anyway, Pugs out!