Aftermath (ya father is back bitches)

Yes, I now declare myself father of all you children. And I just realized how cringe this story was, like I knew it was cringe, but not this much! I'm so sorry. Considering rewriting. But prob not, too lazy. Also incoming cringe wave, just lots of it. But, enjoy?
————————————————————
After the U.S.J incident, school was temporarily stopped. For a lazy person like you, that was great! So, you spent those few days lazing around, like a potato, not training at all. You would think that a near death experience would wake you up, but nope. Oh well, nothing you can do about it.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

You heard the news on the way to U.A., a few people even stopped you as they saw you in the news. But you just ignored them, still being sleepy. When you arrived everyone was talking about the accident. Since you went home early that day, you didn't really talk to anybody, just Izu who told your everything. All Might really can't be stopped.

You did scold Izuku over the phone, for his rash actions in U.S.J.. You were also about to scold Bakugo and Ei for their actions. You might even scold Todoroki. When you saw Bakugo and Ei in the same group, you walked up them. Annnd you slapped both of them on the head like the badass you are. "Who the fu- (M/N)?" "Yo, (M/N) dude! What'd you do that for?" Both said holding their heads. Jiro, Kaminari, and weird elbows started laughing their ass's off.

"You fucking idiots! Don't you know you could've died?! That Shigaraki villain was awful!" You were tearing up. They were shocked. This was the first time they saw you vulnerable, not even Katsuki saw you tear up when you were kids (except that one time you dropped your ice cream). "Ah, sorry (M/N). We had to help All Might somehow." Ei rubbed the back of his head.

You crossed your arms, waiting for Bakugo's reply. It was awkward, considering the two of you hadn't talked in forever. "(M-M/N), I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry. Please forgive for that day, forgive me for everything." He stood up, chair falling on the ground, and hugged you tight. Afraid you would disappear if he let go. You were surprised, seeing Baku- no Katsuki act like this. You smiled, and melted in his arms. He was basically holding you up.

Katsuki even stumbled a bit from the sudden weight. But he held on. "I shouldn't be the one you apologize to, but apology accepted! Friends?" You got out of the not-really-hug, holding out your pinky. Katsuki smiled. "Yeah, friends." And he intertwined his pinky with yours. You beamed at him, he squinted his eyes a little. Well! You just fixed your relationship with Katsuki, that was a plus.

Now, with renew courage, you walked up to Todoroki's desk. He was your classmate, and you wouldn't want to see any of them dead. You got to his desk, and you slammed your hand onto his desk. This surprised Yaoyorozu, who sat next to him, and Todoroki. Both you and Todoroki stared at each other, Todoroki started to look pissed. You started to get nervous, but you didn't back down.

"You could have died, you know." He kept staring at you with those beautiful heterochromia eyes, slightly scrunching up his nose. You walked back to your desk, hopefully all of them learned their lesson. (Cringe wave over?) "Everyone!" Shouted Iida, running and making his robot moving motion with his hands.

"Morning homeroom is about to start!" He stopped running and spread out his arms. "Stop talking and take your seats!" "We're already in our seats!" One of your classmates shouted. "You're the only one who's not." Iida walked back to his desk and sat down. "Shoot!" He mumbled, shaking and clenching his fists.

"Don't worry about it." Uraraka, the ever sweet heart said. After giggling in amusement, you put your head in your arms and slept.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘