Heat 😏 + hero costume

I have finally come up with a shitty smut chapter that will hopefully sate your desires fellow sinners. Results; YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH 🤩MIDORIYA🤩 What can I say except
l e m o n. I decided to make y'all switch, but for now y'all bottom. Hah, gotta love democracy :p (also Bakugo was literally 1 vote away)
—————————————————
⚠️ MATURE THEMES ⚠️

Jesus Christ, you could see the light. Quite literally too, as you're blinded like a bat. "Ugh fuck." You groaned putting an arm over your eyes. After slowly lowering your arm, you could finally see. But seeing was not the first thing you did, oh no sir. Feeling is the first thing you did, feeling like were you about to commit a deadly sin. (Gowther shaking in his boots)

You tried ignored the feeling, preferring your rational mind over your animal one. Key word: tried. Your mind was still hazy with lust. You looked to your side, Midoriya scaring you. "Ah!" You screamed a little. "Woah," Midoriya put his hands in a surrendering motion, "don't worry it's just me."

You breath out a sigh of relief. And now the throbbing began. You shuffled around a little, groaning in discomfort. "Hey, what's wrong? You never told me. O-of co-course you don't have to t-tell me, I-I just thou-"

"I'm in heat."

"..."

"Heat? As in like..."

"Yup."

"... W-WHAT!? Actually I-I'll just get going..." Midoriya tried to swiftly get out of there, how embarrassing!!

He really did try to get out of the pheromone-filled room, but once he heard your painful groan he couldn't leave. What kind of friend would he be if he left you in pain?

Your face clenched painfully, arms wrapping around your abdomen trying to soothe the pain. "W-what's wrong?" Midoriya came back, looking awfully red and flustered. "C-cramps." You grit out your answer. "Please, Midoriya..." You whined.

"What?" Midoriya answered confused, that was until he was brought forward on top of you. What the heck just happened?!

"I need you..." you purred out.

And with that, Midoriya.exe stopped working. Your expression was just... just plain erotic. Face flushed, eyes half lidded and glazed over with lust, lips shiny, parted, and panting softly. To say that turned Midoriya on a little would be an understatement.

You nuzzled his cheek, trying to get him going. "C'mon... please. It hurts so much, and..." you pulled away from his cheek, going in for a kiss.

But before you could, Midoriya put his hand on your lips. "Are you sure you wanna do this? That you want to do it, that it's not your heat talking?" You nodded, if you had to spend heat with anyone your first choice would have to be Midoriya. He pulled his hand away.

"500% sure?" You groaned and swiftly kissed him. Sloppy kisses ensued, teeth clacking and tongues single but ready to mingle. You wrapped your arms around Midoriya's neck, deepening the kiss.

You panted and moaned like there was no tomorrow. 'Jesus, does he even know what he's doing to me?' Midoriya asked himself, his private region ready to claim this beautiful rabbit in front of him.

"Hnnn..." you groaned. Your shorts were starting to get really uncomfortable and wet. You weren't in your hero costume, which you assumed Recovery Girl took off, and were instead dressed in shorts and a white t-shirt.