Class of (M/N), and appearance of an old friend

You were running through the streets of Japan, using your 'bunny' powers, even though it was illegal, but you had to. You were almost late! And on the first day of school! Of course you overslept, thank your mom for waking you up.

When you finally got to the classroom, with some trouble on the way (the gate), you felt the migraine setting in. Well, that was gonna suck. After thinking about taking a nap, you slammed the door open to class 1-A. You surprised yourself when you found it easily, you thought were you gonna get lost, maybe you are improving as a person? Nah, never. You wouldn't have slammed the door if it wasn't for the momentum, but here you were, awkwardly standing in the doorway, everybody staring at you.

You stared back sleepily. You observed your surroundings, a hobo (which you assumed was the teacher) holding some sort of uniform and in a sleeping bag, which you now wanted to get in, and a sea of children. You looked in the sea of children. You recognized some people, such as Izu (hooray, you got the same class!), Kiri- something, and Bakugo. That ruined what little good mood you had. All the students looked surprised, the hobo looked like he just wanted out of there. Relatable.

"Why is a hobo in the classroom?" You questioned. You had no filter today, you were just gonna say what was on your mind. The hobo then proceeded to get a tick mark. "I am no hobo, and to you I am Aizawa- sensei." He said angrily.
"(M-M/N)??" Katsuki stood up, shock written on his face, chair on the floor. He hadn't seen or heard from you since that day. You avoided him at all costs. You also proceeded to get a tick mark, glaring at Bakugo. Bakugo gulped.

"(M/N)- Chan!" "(L/N) dude!" Izuku and Kiri- something said. Now was your chance. "Yeah, hello, also Kiri, what's your name? I didn't get all of it." You said bluntly. He deadpanned. "O-oh! It's Kirishima Eijro!" "Ah alright Kirishima. You can call me (M/N)." "Well, in that case call me Ei!" "Alright, and Izu! We have the same class!" You said happily. "If you're here to socialize, I suggest you get out of here." Aizawa said. "Way to ruin the party, party pooper." He grew several tick marks. "Alright! Everyone! Out! Now!" Aizawa shouted.

"We are taking a quirk assessment test." Aizawa said very bluntly. "A quirk assessment test?!" Everyone except me yelled. "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?!?!" A brown haired girl said. You had a feeling you and her would get along. "If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." Aizawa said, back turned to us. "U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes" he said, turning back to us. "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" Aizawa questioned.

"Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks." He held up a sort of phone. "The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo," this caught Bakugo's attention. "You finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" Bakugo turned his head up. "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Oh, you remembered this, you and Izu got puny results, while Bakugo got one of the best in class. "67 meters" answered Bakugo. "Then try doing it with your quirk." Replies Aizawa.

Bakugo walked over to the circle where he would throw the softball. "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle" Aizawa said. "Hurry up! Give it all you got." "Then well," Bakugo was getting ready to throw the softball. 'I'll add a blast to the pitch' Bakugo thought. He glanced at you before he threw. "Die....!" Bakugo yelled. "Die?" Izu said, deadpanning. "Know your own maximum first. That is most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Aizawa said, holding up the phone-looking thing, that showed 705.2 meters.

You were impressed to say the least. Everyone was. "750 meters? Seriously?" A dude with yellow hair and a lightning bolt going through it said. "What's this? It looks fun!" A girl with pink skin and black sclera said. "We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" A guy with weird elbows said. You saw Aizawa getting mad "It looks fun, huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" Aizawa was getting this creepy look on his face. You were slightly concerned.