Combat training with (M/N)!

You were relieved you didn't end up in last place, near the middle actually. But not so lucky for Izu. Poor guy ended up last place. You were scared, at this point you couldn't back out of U.A., you would disappoint your parents, and the school wasn't that bad.

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Everyone deadpanned. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." There it was, that creepy smile again. "What?!?" Everyone screamed. "Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through." A girl with hair that looked like a razor said. You had your suspicions, but you just thought you were overthinking. Who knew you could do that?

'I didn't notice', was what everyone thought except a few people. "That was a little nerve-wracking, huh?" Weird elbows dude said. "I'll take up the challenge anytime!" Eijiro pumped up his fist. Bakugo just turned his head. "With that, we're done here." Thank god it was over, this migraine was a killer. "There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them." Aizawa turned to go home.

After patting Izuku on the back, you were heading to the classroom for the papers, and heading straight home. Hopefully your mom had prepared some tea or something.

~~~~~~ Time skip  next day ~~~~~~~~

"I AM... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."Definitely not All Might, people don't swing through the door. But finally something interesting! After those normal boring classes (which you slept through, that got you into trouble), something interesting was happening!

"It's All Might!" You heard mumbles of amazement and praise. He was the real deal, all right. "I TEACH HERO BASIC TRAINING. IT IS A SUBJECT WHERE YOU TRAIN IN DIFFERENT WAYS TO LEARN THE BASICS OF BEING A HERO. YOU'LL TAKE THE MOST UNITS OF THIS SUBJECT! LET'S GET RIGHT INTO IT! THIS IS WHAT WE'LL DO TODAY-" All Might pulled out a card spelling out 'BATTLE' "COMBAT TRAINING!"

That sounded somewhat entertaining. Although you'd rather be sleeping. "Combat..." Bakugo had this crazy look to his face. "... training." Finished Izuku, having a worried face. "AND TO GO WITH THAT ARE THESE!" You saw some sort of boxes coming out of the wall, how did that happen? "COSTUMES MADE BASED ON YOUR QUIRK REGISTRATIONS AND REQUESTS YOU SENT IN BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED." So that's what those boxes are, you were getting excited now.

~~~~~~over at the battle center~~~~

"AFTER YOU CHANGE, GATHER IN GROUND BETA!" "Yes, sir!" After making small talk, and introducing yourself to Ochako Uraraka, the girl who got infinity, and Tenya Iida, the glasses dude, you arrived at the changing room.

You looked at your costume. It was simple; glasses (like Hawks) connected to an ear piece (for communication), and above the ear piece (did I mention you still have human ears? Well you do) feather-looking radars (for heat signature, which travels to your glasses, and to show you're not afraid of predators/enemy's).

A black, skin tight, short sleeved shirt that traveled halfway up your neck, tucked in your shorts. Short shorts that were tied to your waist which had a little hole for your rabbit tail, stockings that ended mid thigh, with combat boots that lifted you 1 inch (you short king).

Overall revealing, but that was good for your quirk. You also had earrings on your rabbit ears, a moon and star, they were kinda of longish, which caused them to hang a bit.

"THEY SAY THE CLOTHES MAKE THE MAN, YOUNG MEN AND LADIES." Everyone was exiting out of the changing rooms, to where All Might was waiting. Looked badass to say the least. "FROM NOW ON... YOU ARE HEROES!" Everyone was wearing crazy costumes. "THAT'S GREAT, EVERYONE! YOU ALL LOOK SO COOL! NOW, SHALL WE BEGIN, YOU ZYGOTES?" You almost burst out laughing when you saw Iida dressed up as a robot, but what sent you flying was Izuku. It was obvious who his inspiration was.