Childhood of (M/N)

WHEN I USE YOU OR I, I AM REFERRING TO THE READER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But Kaaaachaaaaan~" (M/N) whined, almost sounding like a moan (don't know why I added that, it was necessary!). "No (M/N)! You are not getting my ice cream!" Exclaimed Katsuki Bakugo, one of your best friends (sorry, I know you probably see this a lot, but it's the best option).

You gasped " It's not my fault I finished it!" "You dummy! Of course it is!" Katsuki yelled. "But-" "Do you want mine (M/N)- Chan?"(I don't really know how honorifics work) *le gasp* "Really Izu???" You said. "Oi Izuku! Don't encourage him!" Yelled the 3 year old boy. "Kacchan shut up!" You snatched Izuku's (wig) ice cream before he could change his mind. "Don't listen to him Izu! Kacchan is just being mean!" You said happily while licking the ice cream Izuku had been licking before (😳).

"Gah! It's not my fault you're a pig
(M/N)!" Said Katsuki. "I'm not a pig you idiot!" Even though your words were muffled by the ice cream, Katsuki heard them loud and clear. "What'd you say you small pp?! (If you don't get that reference, then I don't know what will)" He then proceeded to chase you around. "Waaah! Don't kill me!!!" You cried out. "Izu, help me!!!" "Bahahaah I- I can'tttt" Izuku said wheezing, while holding his stomach and slapping his knee.

~~~~~~ time skip 1 year ~~~~~~
"Wow Kacchan! That's so cool!" You and Izuku said in unison. "Hahaha I know right?!" Katsuki said proudly, chest puffed out, while showing off his quirk. "I wonder when mine is gonna come..?" You said wondering (idk if that's how mutant quirks work, but you weren't born with your bunny ears and cotton tail).

"Don't worry (M/N)- Chan! You'll get it soon! So will I!" He said pointing at his chest with his thumb. Too bad Izuku didn't know what he had coming. "Yeah! And we'll be heroes together!" Katsuki said excitedly. He couldn't wait until he was 14. Like the lazy bum you are, you said a weak 'yea', with your fist barely pumping up.

"C'mon (M/N)-Chan! Be more excited!" Izuku said, trying to encourage you. But like the lazy bum you are, you just couldn't get that rush of adrenaline. But you did wish you all could be heroes together. You smiled softly at that thought. Suddenly, Izuku and Katsuki felt blood rush to their cheeks. This, however, went unnoticed by your very dense and oblivious ass.

"Awww (M/N)-Chan! You look sooo cute! Can I squish your cheeks???" Izuku said, moving closer to you. Then, you finally noticed how flushed they were. "Izu, Kacchan, are you guys sick? Your faces are red." You said confused, slightly tilting your head. Izuku and Katsuki swore that their hearts skipped a beat. "W-wha? M-me, the Great Katsuki getting sick? Of course not! Although I don't know why my cheeks are red..." Katsuki, being 4 at that time, didn't know anything about complicated emotions, therefore, couldn't identify what he was feeling, neither could Izuku.

"Also, you can go ahead Izu, squish my cheeks." You said bluntly. Izuku went even closer, on his knees, and squished and stretched, and smushed your cheeks. Although it hurt a little bit, you quite enjoyed it.

~~~~Time skip a few weeks later ~~~

When you were being the little mochi you were, playing outside in your backyard, with your mom watching you on the porch, you felt something was coming (🌚). Your head and butt started hurting. But you ignored it, thinking it was just something random. But then it got more intense.

"MOMMY!" You screamed out, holding your head. "Oh my gosh! What's wrong baby????" Your mom said worried, running to you. "I-I don't know! I-I'm in pain! It h-hurts!! Mommy!" You were tearing up by now. Your mom panicked, not knowing what to do but call your dad over, and rub your back.

You then suddenly felt something growing. Your mom gasped, and your dad finally got there, kneeling next to you and your toys. He then saw what made your mom gasp, and he himself gasped too. And then the pain suddenly stopped. It was like the calm after the storm. After wiping what few tears came out, you looked at your parents.

They had a look of shock and disbelief. But it turned into happiness. Your parents then proceeded to hug you. Confused, you asked what was happening. "Sweetie! You got your quirk!" Your mom squealed. Your dad took your face into your hands, then proceeded to do what Katsuki had done a few weeks ago, he squished, stretched, and smushed your cheeks, your mom doing the same shortly after.

Still confused, you asked what your quirk was. "It's better if you see it for yourself (M/N)." Your mom said, rushing you to the bathroom. She took out a stool, due to how short you were, and you lifted yourself. What you saw shocked you too.

Two, white as snow bunny ears. Brightish/pale pink inside the ear, and a bit on the tip. Long, but not too long, as it was gonna develop with your body. You then wondered why your butt hurt. You turned around, and you saw the fluffiest thing you ever saw in the world. For now it was small, your cotton tail, but you were happy. You jumped up and down in joy, but when you jumped, your quirk activated itself, and made you hit the ceiling with your head. It left a little hole, and you roughly landed on your butt.

Your mom screamed if you were okay. It hurt a bit, but it was fine. After that whole fiasco happened, you couldn't wait any longer and asked your mom if you could visit Kacchan and Izu. "Of course my little bun! Just come back before 5 pm, or you're gonna get it from me, young man!" Sheesh, your mom could be scary when she wanted to.

When you got to the Bakugo residence, you knocked 3 times, signifying to Katsuki it was you. You heard a little bit of screaming, but that was normal for them. You waited about 20 seconds, before Katsuki showed up at the door. He was surprised when he saw you, blood immediately rising to his cheeks. You just got 10x cuter, and you were already cute before! 'Impossible!' Thought Katsuki. Your ears twitched. You hugged him as a greeting, but that caused his blush to intensify, causing him to look like a tomato.

"W-wha? (M-M/N)?!" He asked, surprised. "Yup! I got my quirk! Isn't this great Kacchan?!!!" You exclaimed really excited, you were gonna jump up and down, but decided against it, as you didn't want to repeat what happened earlier. After getting over his shock, Katsuki asked if you wanted to come in. "Ah sorry Kacchan, I have to tell Izu about the news. Thank you though!" You beamed at him. Katsuki swore the sun was in front of him that day.

After bidding your farewells to the Bakugo's, you headed to the Midoriya residence. As you expected, Izuku had the same reaction as Katsuki. He was really happy and excited for you, but then he got to thinking, and his expression was sad. "What wrong Izu?" You questioned. "A-ah, well I was just thinking how I'm the last one to get my quirk", he said sadly. You beamed at him, "Don't worry Izu! I'm sure you'll get it soon!" Izuku could also swear the sun was in front of him that day too.

"Ah, thank you (M/N)-Chan!" He also beamed at you. It was bright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That a wrap up folks! Hope you liked, or at least it wasn't a cringe fest. Seriously my fingers hurt from typing so much. Another treat up there (the music), one of my personal favorites, I love all their songs, but you gotta have a few favorites right? Anyway, until next time, Pug out!