Telling Sara You Like Her:

Your whole life up to this point has been full of surprises. You didn't expect to get through high school, but you did. You didn't expect that you'd be bi, and you certainly didn't expect to join a team of people and help save the world. Yet here you are. In a time machine with a bunch of strangers. Some of them weren't exactly strangers anymore though.

All your life you had dated guys. You liked both men and women, that you knew for sure, you just hadn't found a girl to sweep you off your feet yet. You think you finally found one though, and her name is Sara Lance. You can't figure out what it is about her that's been different from the rest, maybe it's her laugh or the way she takes control of a situation so easily. Whatever it is, it made you fall for her. Hard.

She consumes your thoughts constantly if you stop for a second she pops back into your head. The only problem with this is that you've never dated a girl before. Sara is also bi, you've heard stories about her previous girlfriends, but you just can't seem to find the courage to ask her out. You know it can't be that hard, but your insecurities are overcoming your desperation to ask her.

"Y/n?" Sara's voice breaks your out of your daydream and when your eyes meet hers, your face lights up with a blush.

"Yeah? Sorry, I zoned out." You quickly smile at her before looking back down at the piles of papers you were looking at before.

"I was just asking if you wanted to come to dinner with me. You've been staring at those papers for a while and I figured you deserved a break." Your eyes instantly snap up to hers as the words leave her mouth. Was she asking you out on a date? No, she couldn't be.

"Like a date?" The words leave your mouth before your mind could comprehend what you were saying.  Your eyes widen once you realize what you said and your hand slowly moves to cover your mouth as your gaze drops back to the desk.

"Not that I want it to be a date, I mean if you asked me I wouldn't say no but it's not like I'm in love with you or anything." You ramble. Sara is silent for a moment and when you glace to look at her, there's a smirk on her face.

"You're in love with me?" You can hear the teasing tone in her voice, causing you to groan and drop your head on the desk.

"In hopes that I don't die of embarrassment can we just forget this whole conversation ever happened please?" You mumble against the table, listening as Sara laughs before pulling the chair next to you out and sitting down. As you peek out from your arms you see her smiling face.

"Y/n, I didn't mean it as a date, but I would love for it to be a date." Her words cause you to lift your head and look at her.

"Seriously? I've been meaning to ask you out for a while but you're the first girl I've been interested in and I just didn't know how to go about it and I didn't want to mess it up but I guess I don't have to worry anymore" You were cut off by Sara's lips landing on yours, causing you to freeze for a moment before kissing back. As you pull away, you slowly open your eyes.

"You talk a lot, you know that? It's okay though, it's cute." Sara's words make you blush and turn away, your shyness coming back. You watch as she stands up and begins to walk away, but as she reaches the doorway, she turns to look back at you.

"Are you coming or do I have to eat alone?" Her teasing words make you shoot up out of your seat, making her laugh as you quickly follow behind her.