Sexual Alphabet:

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Sara loves to cuddle. You're pretty much a human heat generator, so she loves cuddling to get warm. She also likes just having you in her arms because she gets to feel strong and make you feel protected.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

You really like her abs. And her arms. She has always been an athletic person, but the last few years have really toughened her up in terms of having rock-hard muscles. She loves how physically strong she is and how she can protect you no matter what.
Sara loves butts, especially yours. She loves training with you and seeing you working out in tight pants and how she can touch your butt whenever she wants. Sara just loves your butt more than she'd like to admit.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

When the two of you first start dating, Sara enjoys making you cum multiple times per night. She loves seeing you weak for her. As time went on, she'll let you in on what she likes to do in bed, and will occasionally let you get on top.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Sara had a dirty dream about you that hadn't left her mind. She has had a fantasy of having you bent over the Waverider's main table and having you right there, but she's had to stop herself because anybody can walk in on the two of you. Also, she doesn't think she could do Gideon dirty like that.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Sara has more than her fair share of experience. When the two of you started dating, it took a long time for you to believe that you were the only girl on Sara's mind. But as time went by, you realized that Sara was truly devoted to you. When it comes to learning what you like, she is a fast learner and does not hesitate to give you everything you've ever wanted.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying.)

Sara has a lot of different moves that drive you crazy, but she loves taking you from behind. She knows that you love it whenever she takes out her strap on, and she uses this to her advantage. Sara uses both of her hands to wrap around your waist just hard enough to leave marks for the next day as she pounds into you.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Sex with Sara is rarely serious. She loves making you laugh during sex, and it turns her on to be the one to make you so happy. It's usually lighthearted fun and can last for hours. But if you get put in danger during a mission, post-mission sex is usually hard and rough. She can't bear even the thought of losing you, and she makes sure that you know it.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Sara has always had her grooming on point, so that has never been much of an issue.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

During the beginning of the relationship, Sara had a lot of intimacy issues that stemmed from her never having a "real" girlfriend to come home to. But as time went on, she realized that being romantic had its perks. She loves showering you with gifts and things that reminded her of you from every time period. Sara also loves showing you off to the other Legends, and you know that she's always thinking of you.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Sara has gotten used to masturbating, being on a time ship couldn't solve all of her problems after all. It felt okay, nothing too special. She has always preferred the real thing, and that's what she got when she met you. There were times when the two of you are in different places, but she knows she'll see you in a couple of hours anyway. Sara will always try to get ahold of you first before taking matters into her own hands.