Mick And Nate Find Out:

"Unhand me this instant!" you yelled as you were carried through the Waverider. "I am here to help you, idiots!"

"Oh I'm sure," Nate said, his grip not letting up. "Let's see what Sara says about you, uh..."

"Captain Y/n Y/l/n," you reminded him. "And trust me, your captain will not like that you have been treating a most distinguished guest in such a manner."

"Whatever," Mick said. He was helping Nate carry you to Sara. Sara would be mad at them, but she'd also be annoyed with you for letting yourself get caught by her crew. "We don't care."

"Sara!" you yelled once she came into your line of sight. "Sara, tell them to let me go please."

"Y/n?" Sara asked. She turned on her heels to face you and immediately gave a heavy sigh. "Let her go guys."

"You know her?" Nate asked and Sara nodded.

"I'd like to think she more than knows me," you said as you dusted yourself off. Sara grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the guys. You wrapped your arms around her waist and that was when it clicked for Nate and Mick.

"You two are..." Nate trailed off and Sara nodded. "Oh, well, in that case, I'm sorry Captain Y/l/n."

"You got the promotion?" Sara asked and you nodded. She gave you a kiss and hugged you tightly. "That is amazing babe."

"We should get going," Mick said, pulling Nate away.

"Sorry again for the confusion," Nate called out as Mick dragged him off.

"I told them I wasn't a stowaway," you said with a heavy sigh. "Would you mind dropping me off for work love?"

"I'll do anything if you keep talking to me like that." Sara gave you a dopey grin and set up a portal. "I'll see you soon baby."

"You too love. Stay safe," you instructed her. Sara nodded and gave you one more kiss before sending you on your way. You couldn't wait until you got to meet the rest of the team and provide a better impression with Mick and Nate.