Sara Teaches You To Fight:

Your fist swings forwards, missing Sara by some feet. A frown forms on your lips as you shake your head, uncertain you'll ever get it right. But even so, you try again, this time losing your footing as you stumble forwards.

"Spread your feet" the blonde instructs, gesturing with her hands for your feet to be further apart.

"I really don't see why this is necessary," you mutter, but change your stance anyway.

"You were the one complaining about always being left on the ship" Sara counters, trying, and failing, to hide an amused smile as she moves forward, pulling your weight forward onto your front foot. "I thought this might help," she shrugged, moving back to her former position.

"But beating me up?" you ask, an eyebrow-raising good-naturedly as you jest.

"By teaching you how to hold your own" Sara replies, getting herself into position. "If you can fight, there's no need for you to stay behind, is there?"

"I'm an academic, Sara" you sigh, your hands falling in dismay.

"Yeah? So are Stein and Palmer. All you need is some training and you'll be out there with us" Sara encourages, pulling your arms back into position. "Now, go again, straight jab!"