ep 3: she dreamt of kissing her best friend

Maya and Seungwoo were studying together after school at a library. "Wooya, we're supposed to be studying, not gaming." She said as she took his Nintendo DS out of his hand, closing it up.

Seungwoo rolled his eyes at her. "Well if you keep me motivated, maybe I can get something done."

"Oh yeah? How can I do that?" Maya asked sarcastically.

He smirked at her sarcasm and pulled her chair towards him. "Give me a kiss..."

Maya's eyes widen at the request. "K-kiss? But I've never had my-" She suddenly got cut off by Seungwoo as he grabbed her face before pressing his lips against hers.

Maya jumped out of her bed and touched her lips, almost gagging at the thought of kissing Seungwoo. "Ah, why did I dream about that?!"

"Maya, who are you yelling at?"

She froze up, hearing the voice come from the living room. Maya slowly walked out of her room and into the living room, seeing Seungwoo on the couch playing video games.

"Wooya, I had the scariest dream ever, we kissed."

Seungwoo paused the video game and looked at her with a disgusted face. "Wow... You like me Maya?"

"Ew, you wish. My heart belongs to Kim Mingyu." She said smiling.

"Oh yeah... Speaking of Mingyu, I invited him and Seungyoun over so you better actually talk this ti-" Seungwoo was cut off by Maya who was screaming.

"Ehh?!?! Mingyu is coming??! I gotta get ready!!"

Maya ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Someone knocked on the door and Seungwoo got up and opened it. It was Seungyoun.

"Where's Maya?" Seungyoun asked.

"She's getting all prepped up because I told her Mingyu is coming." he replied, walking back to the couch. "Hey Seungyoun, come here.." he whispers as he pats on the couch for him to sit.

"W-what's up??" Seungyoun asked quietly, looking around suspiciously before taking a seat next to him.

"If you dream about kissing someone, what does it mean?"

"What kind of someone?"

"Like... a close friend..."

"Did you dream of kissing Maya???!!" Seungyoun yelled.

Seungwoo covered his mouth immediately. "Hush! No...it's the other way around."

"Ah... well it could mean that she adores your friendship with her or maybe even she lik-"

"Guys! How do I look??!" Maya interrupted as she stood in front of them. She wore a long sleeved, two piece mock neck knit dress. The gray dress was short and hugged her waist, showing her figure. Her hair was tied in a low ponytail and had rhinestone hair pins on.

The two boys were speechless. They've never seen Maya in a dress before and couldn't even imagine her wearing something like that.

"Hey, are you going on a date?? That dress is too revealing. Change now." Seungwoo demanded.

Maya ignored him and looked at Seungyoun. "Do you like it?" she asked as she did a spin to show him the full outfit.

Seungyoun nodded and stood up to get a closer look at her face. "You look pretty but..." he rubbed his thumb across her lips. "The red lip tint is too much.. go for pink."

"Ahh pink! You're right, be right back." Maya ran back to her room.

Seungwoo glared at Seungyoun. "Hey, what was that about?"