~• 1 •~

Nico POV
"For the record, the whole camp wishes you died instead of Bianca." says Milo, a 16 year old son of Apollo.
"You are so worthless, everyone hates you." He chucks me a blade. "Use this and do everyone a favour."

I consider stabbing his chest.

But that would just draw attention. No need to make everyone hate me more. Besides. He makes a good point. I'm the one who should be dead.

Milo throws a couple of punches, and then laughs hysterically. I use his distraction to slip away to my cabin, still clutching my knife.

TRIGGER WARNING

I reach my cabin and lock the door behind me. I sneak a peak out of one of the only windows and see Will running up. It's like he can read my mind! He's always there when I'm in pain. I won't be in pain for much longer though. Just two cuts. That's all it will take.

"Nico! Open up! Don't do this! Nico!"
Oh Gods. He must have seen the blade.
"I'm sorry Will. Please leave me. I don't deserve to live anymore."
"Nico!! Please, open the door! We can talk about this! There are other ways to make the pain stop!"
Yeah. Like jumping. I actually tried to do that once, but Jason caught me and Percy made the ocean come up so the impact wouldn't kill me.

"Will, just leave me alone!" I scream. A crowd of campers have gathered, and I can see the seven pushing their way through to get to Will. I have to act soon.

"I love you Will. Goodbye."

Then I cut. I cut so deep.
I  pass out to the faint sound of glass shattering.

Ah, death. How I've waited for you.

(A/N) hi.
Sorry this chapter is so short. I find it hard to write trigger scenes and I had to make it fast to fit the storyline. I hope you stick with the story though, I have plans!

- Lia 🦋