~* 16 *~

I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO CHARACTERS OR LOCATION. ALL I OWN IS THE PLOT AND MILO.

Nico didn't mean to leave Will sleeping alone. But he needed space to think. Why had he lost his memories? Why was Will in the infirmary as a patient and not a doctor? He had so many questions. Remarkably though, now that he had slept on it, Bia's and the others' deaths didn't hurt so much. Well, they were still painful, they were still there, but Nico found himself pushing the thoughts away to focus on the situation at hand. He walked through the camp that he once hated, hoping he didn't run into Milo. Will's brother used to be so kind to him, but the past fortnight or so he'd been cruel. Oh well. He'd ask someone about him later.

Nico sat on the edge of the forest, searching and scanning for answers in every shadow, for some kind of sign of what the heck was going on in Camp Half-Blood. He had no clue how long he sat there, alone with his thougths, until a voice shook him out of his haze.

"Nico?" Percy came up from behind him and sat down on a rock near Nico. "Look, I'm sorry about before... I forgot to tell you about the dream thing and I'm sorry you had to see that-"

"Perce, what the Hades are you talking about?" Nico asked, confused.

Percy frowned. "Don't you remember?"

"Nope. Not a thing from the past couple days."

"That's... strange? Right after you lost your memories the first time too..."

"Hold up." Nico made a time-out sign. " What d'you mean, the first time? As far as I know, this is the only time I've had amnesia. Except that one time with Bia at the playground..."

"YOU REMEMBER?" Percy burst out, his face a mixture of shock, relief and also a bit of grief. 

Nico laughed. "Yep?"

"I haven't heard you laugh in so long." 

"Don't get used to it, Jackson."

Percy just grinned. "Oh my gods we have to go tell Jason! And Hazel! OH MY GODS HAVE YOU TOLD WILL?!" He stood up and grabbed Nico's arm before dragging him towards the infirmary, calling Jason and Hazel's name on the way. Will came running out of the infirmary at the commotion Percy was making.

"Oh thank the Gods of Olympus. Every one of them." Will took Nico's shoulders and examined him for any injuries.

"Except Hera. We don't thank her here." Percy corrected, still grinning stupidly at the sight of Will and Nico together. He practically squealed when Will gave Nico a quick kiss on the forehead. When Jason came running out of the Big House with Hazel on his tail, Percy yelled "GROUP HUG BECAUSE NICO REMEMBERS!" and basically forced everyone to squich together. 

"Gods, Jackson. You're so annoying." Nico grumbled, but secretly he loved being so close to his friends ad family. It had taken him a while to find acceptance and happiness here at CHB, but now he felt as if he was well and truly home.

Until a certain son of Apollo walked sheepishly out of the Big House with a centaur close behind.